What's NewThis update includes optimizations and a few minor fixes.
App DescriptionAccuWeather for iPad brings you the most accurate and personalized local weather details available.
This app delivers hourly and long-range forecasts, interactive Apple Maps, and pushed severe weather alerts. Plus, the app lets you translate everything into multiple languages, choose from different display themes, and share weather info through social media. Our users tell us it is “interactive and user-friendly” and “one of the best apps out there.”
With AccuWeather for iPad, you get:
• Severe weather notices, including optional, real-time pushed severe weather alerts for your home locations in the United States. The pushed severe weather alerts are user-friendly and easy-to-read, and visible from your lock screen, home screen, and from the notification center.
• For home locations outside of the United States, when AccuWeather forecasts severe snow, ice, rain, wind, or thunderstorm probability, you will see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day forecast screens.
• Advanced Hurricane Center that lets you track the latest storms.
• Complete iCloud synchronization of locations and settings between multiple devices and the AccuWeather for iPhone app.
• Exclusive Lifestyle Forecasts that show how current conditions affect specific health risks or even your favorite outdoor activities.
• Current weather conditions constantly updated with the very latest relative humidity, visibility, UV index, wind speed/gusts and direction, and AccuWeather’s patented RealFeel Temperature® that analyzes multiple weather conditions to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Radar for all of North America and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Apple Maps. Pin some or all of your contacts to the radar map to see the current weather conditions in their location.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
You will also get:
• Hourly and 15-day forecasts for 2.7 million locations.
• Social media sharing using the social media apps you installed on your device.
• Simple menus that show the current temperature for your favorite locations.
• Ability to store multiple locations.
• Customizable design themes.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, and advanced settings such as a 12-hour or 24-hour time display.
Get the accurate weather info you need! Download AccuWeather for iPad today.
January 31, 2014 New version 2.1.4
June 12, 2013 New version 2.1.2
November 22, 2012 New version 2.1.1
November 20, 2012 New version 2.1
June 15, 2012 New version 2.0.1
May 03, 2012 New version 2.0
April 01, 2010 Initial Release