iOS 7 Support
Optimized for iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5 and the new iPod Touch
Winning designs from the 8-Bit Heroes contest are now on display in the 8-Bit Heroes Gallery. The top two winners are featured as characters in the game now and can be found in Mike Shinoda's Gallery.
Featured in “New & Noteworthy” and “What's Hot”
“They were able to turn my sketches and our creative ideas into a living, breathing world that we think gamers and fans will thoroughly enjoy.” - Mike Shinoda, Linkin Park
“You guys did a phenomenal job on the game.” - Jordan Berliant, The Collective, Manager Linkin Park
“What really shines about this game is the online component.” - Jared Nelson, touchArcade
“The interesting virtual world in the game will likely please any adventure or role-playing gamer.” - Andrew Podolsky, Slide To Play
“This side-scrolling action/beat-'em-up hybrid looked, sounded and controlled surprisingly well.” - Colin Moriarty, IGN
“The customisation and community options are intriguing.” - Mike Rose, Pocket Gamer
“The graphics are stunning on my iPad.” - James Isabel, The Appera
“The 8-bit versions of these songs totally fit the game and are neat to hear.” - Tyler Tschida, App Advice
“Listening to Linkin Park never gets old, even if it is an 8-bit version.” - Pat Dunn, TouchGen
“Fun and unique game whether you like LP or not.” - Dansss, US App Store
“I'd give it 10 stars if I could.” - Leoavesani, US App Store
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Fight the forces of evil to unlock a BRAND NEW, EXCLUSIVE song by Linkin Park!
Many years ago, the world existed in 8-bit harmony…until PixxelKorp arrived. Now technological advancement dominates, and evil reigns supreme. A mass-brainwashing campaign has taken over and is turning the world into a high-res nightmare. A rebellion is rising, and Linkin Park is calling on YOU to lead the fight against PixxelKorp.
From the imagination of Linkin Park comes 8-Bit Rebellion, the only game app that turns Linkin Park's world into your gaming reality.
Take on action-packed missions as you fight your way through 6 Linkin Park-themed districts. Customize your own apartment and connect with friends in a massively multiplayer experience. Most importantly, recover all of the lost Linkin Park tracks to score exclusive access to an unreleased song!
- Enjoy high-definition graphics and user interface specially redesigned to utilize the iPad's larger screen
- Enjoy 8 Linkin Park tracks in their original and 8-bit forms, including “New Divide”, “In The End,” and “Crawling”
- Explore uniquely-themed districts designed for each band member, with characters and items designed by the band themselves
- Create and customize your own avatar in 8-bit or high-res designs
- Decorate your own, personal space
- Equip yourself with an array of devastating weapons and engage in intense boss battles that will put your skills to the challenge!
- Choose the control scheme that best suits your gaming style
- Receive mission objectives straight from the band members
- Connect with Facebook to find friends, and post updates to your wall and Twitter accounts
- Compare your rebellion points with other players on the global leaderboard!
Like the game? Post a review, and we'll pick our favorites to include here in the app description
Try other exciting games by ALife: Adult Swim's Amateur Surgeon, Five Minutes to Kill (Yourself) & Meowcenaries, BMW Sauber F1 Team Racing 09, BMW Z4 Experience, iDroidsMania, iSink U, iSoccer Backstreet®, PANDORUM, Red Bull Air Race World Championship, Red Bull Racing Challenge, ROBBIE WILLIAMS RACING, Spartacus: Blood and Sand and VERMINATOR®
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news: http://twitter.com/alifegames
Join us on Facebook: http://www.botme.com/ref/alife-fb
Check out our videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/alifegames
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.4.5
- February 15, 2013 New version 1.4.6
- February 27, 2013 New version 1.4.7
- February 17, 2014 New version 1.4.8