1 universal version that works on iPhone & iPad.
A great new way to review and annotate your PDF files, just tap on the text that you want to replace or correct and it will work as you were working on a text document (all the changes will be saved as standard annotations).
-Touch ID support
Unlock the vault using Touch ID instead of your password.
-Hand off support
Thanks to this new feature exclusively from iOS8 now you can easily switch between your iPhone and iPad. You can start reading and annotating a file on your iPhone and finish it on your iPad.
-iCloud drive support
Now thanks to iCloud drive you can safely store all your documents in your PDF Reader Pro Edition iCloud folder and access them on any device with iCloud drive support.
-Open files from iCloud Drive using Document picker
Now you can get your PDF files stored on your iCloud Drive (from other apps and devices) and open them on PDF Reader Pro Edition.
-Improved drawing/handwriting engine
A smoother writing, signing and drawing experience.
Now you can store multiple signatures (including customer signatures) to easily sign contracts or any other important document that requires a signature.
Now you can create your own text stamps.
PDF Reader Pro Edition has gone global!
Now with support for Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Portuguese and Russian.
-Annotations support for special protected pdf files.
After a lot of work we have been able to add annotations support for special protected pdf files (in-app purchase).
-Performance enhancements. This update contains stability improvements.
Stay tuned for more updates!
**2014 Winner of the Tabby Awards for best iPad- Productivity/Documents App**
PDF Reader Pro Edition is the most powerful app to read, manage and annotate PDF files and it works beautifully on iOS 8.
The best mobile PDF reader optimized specially for the iPad.
A really powerful and optimized PDF reader engine, carefully designed specially for the iPad.
Part of the @work campaign by Apple.
Some of the great features of PDF Reader Pro Edition are:
-Real-time online collaboration & chat.
Now you can collaborate and add annotations with other users on the same file over the internet in real time and you can chat about your progress simultaneously.
They will be able to see what changes you are making as you make them all in real time.
-PDF forms support
Now you can fill out PDF forms directly on your iPad.
-Full Annotations/highlight support
Now you can add notes directly from your iPad anywhere on the document.
Highlighter, stamps, sticky notes, text boxes, underlines, strikeout, dynamic stamps (with date & time), freehand drawing, signature, free highlight, lines, arrows, rectangles and ovals, fully compatible with Apple Preview and Adobe Acrobat.
-New EasyReview mode-
With this new amazing feature you are able to mark up PDF documents faster and easier than ever before. Just tap on the part of text where you need to make changes and correct it in the text editor (similar to Word). The text will be marked as removed and the new text you will have a different color so you can easily identify it. When you save the PDF file all the modifications will appear as standard annotations (replace text and insert text annotations).
-Fresh new user interface specially design to merge beautifully with iOS 8.
-The only mobile PDF Reader application that supports Vitrium* protected PDF files (Like University of Phoenix ebooks)
-Create new PDF files
Extract and email pages from a PDF file or create a new document using pages from an existing file.
-Share & collaborate
Connect with all your colleagues and friend to share and collaborate your PDF files and annotations in real time.
You can rotate a single page or the whole document.
Securely store your important PDF files.
Bookmark pages on your PDF files.
Add outlines to create or modify a table of contents for your document directly from your iPad.
-Full Web browser to download PDF files from the web.
Create multipage documents in PDF format.
Copy, cut, paste and delete your documents.
Organize your PDFs into folders.
-PDF hyperlinks support
Jump back and forth within the document.
Jump back button to quickly go back to the page you came from.
Easily find any word on your PDF file.
-Save email attachments
Open attachments directly from the Mail app, you can also open PDF files from any other application on the iPad using the Open in function.
-Download PDF files from Safari
Use the Open in function to download a PDF file from Safari to PDF Reader Pro Edition.
You can easily and securely copy your PDF files from your Mac or PC using the USB or WiFi sharing feature.
Print your PDF files and annotations directly from the app.
-Email your files
Email your PDF files directly from the app, you can email the entire document with all annotations or you can also email specific pages from a PDF file. You can also email a flatten copy of a PDF file, this option will compress and flatten your annotations onto the document to prevent them from being modified.
download/upload your PDF files to iCloud, Dropbox, Box.net, Google Drive and SugarSync.
-Great for presentations
Use Airplay or an HDMI cable to show your documents on an external display while you annotate them in real time.
Join the hundred of thousands users already enjoying all the great features of PDF Reader Pro Edition.
More amazing features coming soon!!
- June 12, 2015 New version 8.0
- May 18, 2015 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- May 11, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- December 03, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $9.99
- November 28, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $2.99
- October 03, 2014 New version 7.1.2
- September 20, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- August 20, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- July 16, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $9.99
- July 10, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $2.99
- June 21, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $9.99
- June 03, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $2.99
- May 23, 2014 New version 7.1.1
- May 23, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $9.99
- May 21, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- May 21, 2014 New version 7.1
- April 21, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- April 01, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $9.99
- March 28, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
- March 13, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $9.99
- March 07, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
- March 01, 2014 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- February 28, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- December 21, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- December 19, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- December 06, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $9.99
- December 02, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $0.99
- November 09, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $9.99
- October 30, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $1.99
- September 30, 2013 New version 7.0
- August 04, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- August 01, 2013 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- February 26, 2013 New version 6.0.1
- February 23, 2013 New version 6.0
- January 05, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $9.99
- December 29, 2012 Price decrease: $6.99 -> $1.99
- December 21, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- September 22, 2012 New version 5.2.6
- June 02, 2012 New version 5.2.5
- May 18, 2012 New version 5.2.4
- April 17, 2012 New version 5.2.3
- January 23, 2012 New version 5.2.2
- January 14, 2012 New version 5.2.1
- November 30, 2011 New version 5.2
- August 06, 2011 New version 5.1
- June 24, 2011 New version 5.0.1