148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: PERFECT :: Read Our Full Review >>
Getting things done has never been more intuitive!
What's NewThis release for iPad delivers numerous great enhancements, including:
• Full support for iOS 8.
• Visual refresh of the interface.
• New app icon.
• New “Add to Things” extension for adding to-dos to Things’ inbox from other apps (e.g. Safari, Notes, etc.).
• Handoff support (works with Mac and iPhone).
• Background app refresh.
• New sharing option to send to-dos or projects out to other apps (or a printer).
• Links to emails on the Mac are now supported in the notes field on iPad.
• Dropped support for iOS 5 (users can still download the latest iOS 5 version of Things from the App Store).
• Other stability improvements and bug fixes.
Things has been selected by Apple as FREE APP OF THE WEEK for Thanksgiving. Download the app for free before November 28 and save $19.99 (US)!
Things for iPhone is also free this week as a separate download, and you can get Things for Mac at a 30% discount from the Mac App Store.
Things is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It's the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
"A stylish, simple yet intuitive task manager for the iPad.", "It makes managing tasks not only easy, but fun." - Appstorm.com (9/10)
"What’s most striking about the iPad version of Things is that, like the Mac version (which won an Apple Design Award), it presents a stunning interface that could entice even the most disorganized user to, well, get things in order." - Macworld (4 1/2 mice)
“I’ve moved my to-do items and projects among nearly a dozen iPad apps for so long that I now know them by heart. I’ve tried apps that are more expensive, less expensive, ad supported, and free, but at the end of the day the one I liked best was Cultured Code’s Things.” - Incredible iPad Apps for Dummies
• Featured by Apple as Editors’ Choice in many countries
• Featured by Apple in "New Year, New You"
• Featured by Apple in "Get Stuff Done - Apps for Productive People"
• Featured by Apple in "@work - Apps for Business"
• Featured by Apple in "Best of iTunes Rewind 2010"
When you start using Things, you'll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks. And with Things' beautiful interface, task management becomes a delight. But all of this doesn't come at the expense of power – everything you wish for in a task manager, Things has you covered.
• Today: Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives - so you won't miss anything important.
• Focus: See what you need to do Today, what's coming up Next, and what's Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can't work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
• Keep organized: Work, Family, Hobby - with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
• Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time – whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
• Out of your head, into Things: Enter new ideas the moment they hit you. Adding to-dos is always just a tap away.
• And much more: Create repeating tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, review completed tasks in the Logbook, etc.
Your to-dos, on all your devices. Things Cloud stores your to-dos and updates them quickly & effortlessly across your Macs, iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad (apps sold separately). And best of all, Things Cloud is free.
Visit our web site for more information about Things for iPad, and read our 10-minute Getting Started Guide.
November 26, 2014 Price Decrease: $19.99 -> FREE!
November 26, 2014 New version 2.5
October 02, 2014 New version 2.3.1
September 24, 2014 New version 2.3
January 31, 2014 New version 2.2.5
January 25, 2014 New version 2.2.4
November 04, 2013 New version 2.2.3
April 01, 2010 Initial Release