What's Newv4.03 - misc bug fixes (Edit on play by play crashing on iPhone in some cases, team notes saving on iPad, some recalc issues fixed, game info screen scrolling)
v4.0 - Major Update for 2013
✓ Now with 350+ Statistics: Including all the most requested statistics from our users --- fielding by position, User Defined Quality at Bats, dozens of new pitching stats and batting stats for all levels of play
✓ Stat Viewing Enhancements: Select the stats you want to view, locked names/headers, reorder the columns, sort by any field you want - all right from the device
✓ Advanced Scoring Mode: Capture things like Assists for fielders when errors occur on play (ball dropped by 1B), Runners advancing on an error vs because of error (has Earned Run implications), track Fielding vs Throwing errors, credit Catcher with Caught Stealing even if ball is dropped by fielder
✓ iScorecast Improvements: See status of iScorecast from scoring screen, enable/disable from scoring screen, see # of viewers, email link to game even before scoring begins, view detailed diagnostic info, optimized for poor network conditions
✓ Support Non-Standard Game Rules: Start with 1-1 count, change Outs per inning, Strikes for an Out, Balls for a Walk, Coach Pitch on Walk, Pitch Count Warnings, Outs for Too Many Home Runs
✓ Quicker Scoring: More quick plays, quick play tab from action screens, runner quick plays by pressing and sliding finger across runner (Pickoffs / attempts, quick steals, caught stealing), Minimize Questions mode (won't ask about runners after strikeout and batter after hit), Pitch Tracking Presets
✓ Discover Games / Teams: Integrations with several third party sites to allow easy importing of Teams / Games. (If you use a site that is not supported, have them contact us for information about integration.)
✓ League Management Improvement: From league manager, you can now select the games, teams, and players in that league.
✓ Team Manager Improvements: Quick filter list by typing a few letters in name, Team Info screen is much improved to give you access to more information like win/loss record, adding team logo, several new fields available (iPad Only)
✓ Player Manager Improvements: Quick filter list by typing a few letters in name, Player Info screen gives more access to information from single screen with several new fields available (iPad Only)
✓ Air Print: Air print lineups, preset fielders matrix, and Stats
✓ Misc Updates: iPhone 5 Display Support, lots of improvements throughout the UI to optimize the scoring experience, delete iScorecast from device, and many more
App DescriptioniScore Baseball / Softball Scorekeeper is the easiest and most intuitive way to track a baseball or softball game. The #1 Baseball Scoring App for iOS devices allows you to score youth baseball/softball, high school games, college games, and even professional games just like the pros.
"Summer Must List - Best Summer iPad Apps" - Entertainment Weekly
"iScore makes the iPad a dream device for scorekeepers." - 148apps.com
"This is the best baseball scoring application in terms of ease of use and data output." - Boston Herald
"iScore Baseball Scorekeeper is about as close to perfection as we’ve seen in a digital scorecard" - appolicious.com
iScore Baseball allows coaches, parents, and fans to keep a detailed record of the progress of the game. iScore has everything you need to score, track and review a game and your stats.
• Complete Statistics - 350+ Statistics tracked for every player
• Team Manager - Manage teams, team rosters and lineup at game time.
• Quick Roster - Generate teams with any number of players.
• Scorebook Output - Record even the most complex plays. Every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Pitch Tracker - Tracks pitch locations, type (including softball types), speed and includes a speckle chart.
• Batting Spray Chart - Track hit locations as well as strength and type giving you an edge over the competition
• Built in iScoreCast and TwitterCast - Allows friends and family who are unable to attend the game to "watch" in real time from anywhere in the world. The entire game can even be replayed at a later date. (No Video)
• Complete Scorebook Output - Beautiful traditional scorebook is automatically generated, even for people that don't know how to keep a scorebook. Invaluable for leagues that require it.
• Intuitive Interview Scorekeeping - No need to learn cryptic ways of tracking a game. Even the most complex plays are scored with ease. Full base runner control means that every stolen base, pick-off and passed ball is tracked.
• Multilevel Undo/Redo - Return to any point in game, from first play to last
• Data Sharing - Transfer games / teams between devices to save time entering data or to share statistics with others on your team or in your league
All stats and scorebook can be emailed in EXCEL, CSV, and HTML formats. Coaches will never again have to spend hours trying to extract data from paper records just to see how their players performed.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE:
-Support for 10 fielders
-International Tie Breaker (any configuration)
-Swinging vs Called strike tracking
-Intentional Ball tracking
-Individual Player Cards both in-game and out
-League support (players, teams and games can belong to any number of user defined leagues)
-Pitcher Win, Lose, Save tracking
-Pitch by Pitch game review
-Skip At Bats (assign out or not)
-End Inning at any time
-End Game at any time
-Assign Error at any time to any defensive player (e.g. dropped foul ball for ERA calculations)
-No limit to the number of players or batters in a lineup
-ERA based on innings in game
-Export and Import to protect your data
-Player/Team merging - combine players or teams if accidentally entered duplicates
-so much more
April 22, 2013 New version 4.04
March 19, 2013 New version 4.03
March 13, 2013 New version 4.02
March 05, 2013 New version 4.0
January 25, 2013 New version 3.56
November 30, 2012 New version 3.55
April 01, 2010 Initial Release