148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ALMOST THERE :: Read Our Full Review >>
The single most respected financial news source in the world says hello to the iPad.
What's NewRECOMMENDED UPDATE:
- Improved readability (bigger fonts, better spacing, alternative reading options with different colors, font sizes etc)
- Added "More News" to the home screen for easier navigation to different news sections
- Added search to the global navigation
- Several bugfixes including fixes for the precision of currencies and bug affecting updates of indexes, futures and commodities
- Several usability improvements especially around the Watchlist (previously My Stocks)
- Added implicit personalization so customizations are remembered across sessions (the tab last visited is the tab that's selected when you next visit)
- Added ability to "Download content for offline use"
- Several stability & performance enhancements
App DescriptionGet comprehensive access to global business and finance news, market data and portfolio tracking tools from the world's most trusted source. Personalize the information that matters to you most and access it instantly.
"Bloomberg has the best news app for the iPad" -- Business Insider
- Access breaking news and top stories from over 30 categories including Economy, Technology, Politics, Personal Finance, Bonds, Commodities, Currencies, Emerging Markets, Funds, Energy Markets and many more.
- Get the latest news on companies in your Watchlist and on key events in the business world such as the Debt Crisis, Elections, Fiscal Cliff, Davos, G8, Earnings etc.
- Get the latest market data for global Equity Indexes, Bonds, Futures, Commodities & Currencies.
- Personalize the markets that are most important to you and get instant access to them.
- Track, manage and analyze your personal holdings (stocks, mutual funds, ETFs, currencies etc.) with powerful performance charts, including Leaders & Laggers and summary visualizations by Asset Type, Industry & Location.
- Access detailed company pages that include key statistics, financials and earnings updates.
Tools & Visualizations:
- Get an instant snapshot of how the world markets that are important to you are performing by personalizing the command center on the home screen.
- Utilize analytical tools to better understand how companies and markets have performed.
- Watch top videos from the home page, news sections or from within articles.
- Use the portable HD video player to watch videos uninterrupted, while browsing the app.
- Listen to insightful interviews and analysis from the smartest names in Finance, Business, Economics & Investment.
- View slideshows and photo galleries that highlight the latest news from around the world.
- Access the latest stock price and news for companies, people and topics mentioned in articles
- Synchronize your Watchlist with Bloomberg.com and also access it via the web
- Share articles using Email, Facebook or Twitter
- Search for news and stock quotes
- Adjust font size and contrast within news articles to maximize readability
Please send any comments or suggestions by visiting the About section of the app and using the 'Questions or Feedback' button. You can also reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 26, 2013 New version 2.0.3
April 20, 2013 New version 2.0.1
November 14, 2012 New version 2.0.0
September 29, 2012 New version 1.1.3
March 14, 2012 New version 1.1.2
February 10, 2012 New version 1.1.1
April 01, 2010 Initial Release