148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: A MULTI-MAGAZINE SENSATION :: Read Our Full Review >>
Zinio, an old hand at digital magazines, gets it right on the iPad.
What's New- Fix for access to back issues of free titles
- Performance enhancements
- App & purchase reliability improvements
App DescriptionBrowse more than 5000 digital magazines from around the world in a newsstand with the largest selection, or read fresh articles daily for free. The best in news, politics, technology, art, style, travel and more, Zinio connects you with the stories that shape history from the magazines that matter to you.
- READ your new magazines the moment they arrive, and sync your library offline and across all your devices.
- EXPLORE articles to preview magazines or discover great stories from our favorite magazines worldwide.
- SHOP our global newsstand, with great values on subscriptions and single issues.
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
- Read new free articles every day
- Get library updates via Push, and instantly sync your library across all your devices
- Connect with Facebook and share what you read
- Set your library to auto-download, and read magazines offline and on the go
- Browse more on the web, shop for products or view interactive features and rich media from select titles and issues
- 148Apps BestAppEver Awards “Best iOS Magazine App” – 2013
- TechCrunch “20 Best iOS Apps” – 2012
- iTunes “App Store Best of: Top Grossing” – 2011, 2012
- Lead411 "Hottest San Francisco Companies" – 2012, 2013
- IMA “Best Global App Award” – 2011, 2012
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
“To see magazines done correctly look at Zinio” — Huffington Post
“If you're a magazine devourer, this is your app.” — PCMag.com
“The iPad newsstand that works” — Fortune.com
“Zinio is to magazines what Kindle is to books” — Engadget.com
“Zinio editions on the iPad are terrific” — Salon.com
TRENDING ON THE NEWSSTAND:
NEW ADDITIONS — Wired, Vanity Fair, Fast Company, The Atlantic, Architectural Digest, Wine Spectator
BUSINESS & NEWS — Forbes, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Economist, Harvard Business Review
FOR MEN — Maxim, Esquire, Car & Driver, Men’s Fitness, Outside
STYLE — Vogue, Elle, Marie Claire, Nylon, Harper’s Bazaar, BlackBook
LIFESYTYLE — Saveur, Oprah, Dwell, Wine Enthusiast
TECH — T3, Macworld, PC World, PC Gamer, X-Box World
SCIENCE — National Geographic, The Smithsonian, New Scientist, Science
INTERNATIONAL — Vogue France, Esquire UK, Hola, GQ Japan
LOVE READING ON ZINIO?
Tell us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/zinio or follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/zinio.
Zinio supports iOS versions 5.1 and greater. If you haven’t updated your iOS software in awhile, you should!
May 17, 2013 New version 2.5.3
April 18, 2013 New version 2.5.2
February 28, 2013 New version 2.5.1
February 01, 2013 New version 2.5
November 20, 2012 New version 2.3.1
November 13, 2012 New version 2.3
April 03, 2010 Initial Release