App DescriptionComicBookPad displays comic book pages quickly and lets you flip right through while listening to music all at the same time. Thatâ€™s right. It IS possible.
(or, how small details can make a BIG difference)
- ComicBookPad provides a smooth viewing experience: no choppy images, no sluggishness, no lags
- It lets you view your comic book while playing music on iTunes
- ComicBookPad's intuitive interface and kick-ass design make reading a comic book on your iPad an absolute pleasure... just like it should be.
- Exceptional response time: no freezes, no waiting, no lags
- Page slider lets you skip to a specific page
- Grouping comic books into Stacks
- Option to remember last viewed comic
- Music playback from your iTune Library
- Fast USB file transfer
- Supports all major comic book formats (CBR, CBZ, RAR, ZIP)
Uploading comic books into ComicBookPad
- Connect your iPad to a Mac
- Start iTunes
- Select your iPad device. It should be listed in the left iTunes panel
- Select the â€śAppsâ€ť tab
- Scroll down to â€śApplications that support doc sharingâ€ť
- Select ComicBookPad
- Click on the â€śAddâ€ť button and select your CBR/CBZ files.
- Wait for the sync process to get completed.
- Launch ComicBookPad on your iPad
- Select â€śTransfersâ€ť from the top menu
- Tap on a single book or the â€śImport Allâ€ť button to import into â€śMy Libraryâ€ť
(not that you wouldn't be able to figure it out)
- Tap to show or hide menus
- Double-tap to zoom in or out
- Pinch to manually zoom in or out
- Swipe to go to the next or previous page
- Tap at the corner of the page to go to the next or previous page
- Pet gently to show it your love
Seemingly Boring but Otherwise VERY Important Remarks
- Make sure the file names within each comic book archive are numbered in ascending order (Example1.jpg, Example2.jpg). They usually come that way, but hey, you never know.
- ComicBookPad has been created for the sole purpose of viewing legally obtained material. Don't be a butthead, respect other people's work.
- No actual comic books are included in the purchase of the app. Sad, we know, but true.
Talk to us
- If you have any ideas about how we can improve ComicBookPad
- If you have any questions about the way things work
- If you are experiencing any type of technical difficulty while using the app
- Or, if you are simply feeling chatty
Send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org! We would love to chat!
August 03, 2010 Initial Release