- Fixed rare app crashes with an expired Evernote token
- Small scanner UI fixes
Leading Interactive-Print app as seen on Techcrunch, GigaOM, SwissMiss, and TNW
Shortcut offers you the shortest way from the real world to the online universe. It seamlessly combines image recognition and QR Code scanning in one app.
Visit http://shortcutmedia.com to create your own Shortcuts.
IMAGE RECOGNITION AND QR CODE SCANNING
Shortcut uses ultra-fast image-recognition technology. It connects real-world objects such as magazines, newspapers, billboards, products and other Shortcut-enabled items with a cool online experience. Shortcut was first to seamlessly combine image recognition and QR Code scanning in one app. Just point the camera at the object. Shortcut will automatically detect whether it is a QR Code or an enabled image and brings you directly to the dedicated online experience.
THIS IS UNIQUE ABOUT SHORTCUT
- Automatically remembers the scans in your mobile history and optionally on Evernote
- you only need to scan once.
- First scanner that stores QR Codes to Evernote
- If Evernote is enabled, it syncs to all your devices
- Seamlessly uses image recognition and QR Codes
- Easily lets you share your scans with your friends via Email or social networks
- Available in multiple languages, English, Finnish, German, French, and Italian
HELP US TO IMPROVE SHORTCUT
We are dedicated to providing you with the best app to read your Shortcuts. If there is anything that does not work to your full satisfaction or if you have ideas on how to improve the product, contact us on [email protected] and let us know about the issue.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/shortcutapp
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.2.3
- November 10, 2014 New version 3.2.4
- November 21, 2014 New version 3.2.5
- December 18, 2014 New version 3.2.6
- May 14, 2015 New version 3.2.7
- May 19, 2015 New version 3.2.8