What's NewIn addition to general usability and performance improvements, this release adds these features:
• Support for App Store applications through AppController for CloudGateway. After an App Store application is published, when you tap it in Receiver, Receiver opens the App Store to the page on the device where you can install or open the application.
• Workflow support for MDX applications. You can configure MDX applications to require approval to use with CloudGateway.
• Maintenance mode for MDX applications. You can set an MDX application to be offline while maintenance is performed on the infrastructure. During the maintenance period, users cannot use the application.
• New account and multi-store support icon. The new icon is the industry standard iconography for profile. The icon appears next to the settings icon.
• Application usage counter. The existing counter now includes MDX applications for CloudGateway.
• Support for AppController 2.6.
App DescriptionCitrix Receiver lets you access your enterprise files, applications, and desktops to help you be as productive on the go as you are in the office. If your company uses Citrix, you have the freedom to work on your favorite device from wherever you are. Just ask your IT department how to get started.
May 03, 2013 New version 5.7.2
February 27, 2013 New version 5.7.1
January 08, 2013 New version 5.7
December 04, 2012 New version 5.6.4
November 29, 2012 New version 5.6.3
August 29, 2012 New version 5.6.2
April 01, 2010 Initial Release