- iOS 8 compatibility.
- Large photos are now loaded faster.
- New font choices for text boxes.
- Fixed Flickr uploading.
Photogene is the ultimate tool for all your photo editing needs:
- It's a full featured photo editor.
- Supports exporting and resizing multiple photos.
- Includes tools for editing and exporting metadata and IPTC.
WIRED Magazine: "Photogene has long been one of the better photo-editing apps for the iPad, but a new update — version 2.0 — turns it into arguably the best around."
- With Photogene you can easily browse, improve and export multiple photos.
- Full featured photo editor: crop, straighten, color adjustments (including histogram and curves), sharpen and denoise, retouch tools and more.
- Export or upload several photos at once. Photogene supports a wide selection of export destinations, including Flickr, Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter, Picasa, FTP and e-mail.
- Special effects: center focus, tilt-shift, vignette, frames, reflection, text boxes and much more.
- Presets: large collection of predefined presets. Instantly give your photo a new look and then tweak it yourself.
- Collage maker: combine several photos into one piece of art using a variety of templates.
- Metadata editor: visual display of all the information stored in your photos. Including location on a map, date&time, file size, etc. IPTC editor included.
- Resize your photos as you export them.
- Enhanced RAW support. Photogene can open most RAW files in full-resolution.
Why should I pick Photogene?
- Photogene works directly with your photo library and albums. No need to import your photos.
- The user interface is quick and responsive. Most actions happen in real time.
- The app offers a wide selection of photo editing tools. No gimmicks - they will actually make your photos look better.
- Improving your photos is easy, even if you've never used a photo editor before. If you're a seasoned photographer, you'll find all the professional tools you need.
- Photogene offers a unique photo browser that shows large thumbnails.
- Nondestructive editing. Your edits are saved, but the original photo is always preserved.
- Unlike other apps that export the edited photos in low res, Photogene can open up for editing very large files and supports an export resolution of up to 21 MP.
- September 21, 2014 New version 4.3
- May 28, 2014 New version 4.2
- January 02, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 12, 2013 New version 4.1.1
- December 05, 2013 New version 4.1
- September 20, 2013 New version 4.0.1
- September 16, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 16, 2013 New version 4.0
- September 15, 2012 New version 3.5
- April 23, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 21, 2012 New version 3.4
- April 21, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- January 31, 2012 New version 3.3
- October 24, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 21, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 11, 2011 New version 3.2
- July 12, 2011 New version 3.1
- June 24, 2011 New version 3.00
- June 02, 2011 New version 3.00
- February 23, 2011 New version 2.20
- February 09, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- January 31, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- January 25, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- January 07, 2011 New version 2.10
- December 20, 2010 New version 2.00
- August 15, 2010 New version 1.3
- June 07, 2010 New version 1.2
- April 30, 2010 New version 1.1
- April 03, 2010 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $3.99