- Fixed a bug that prevents the changing of names.
- Option to roll new skills, gear, and abilities when modifying a character.
"You meet a random old man in the street. He's waiting for you to address him." The GM says.
The party leader looks back, a sinister glint in his eyes. "Good afternoon, sir. I'd like to know your name, race, job, alignment, spell list and social security number."
This used to be a horror story for GM's--but not anymore! RPG Character Generator can easily populate an entire town with interesting personas in just seconds. Each character you generate is saved, so they can come back to help or haunt your players in the future.
- Creates original characters with the push of a button!
- Generates name, detailed physical description, job, race, elements, and alignment!
- Generates an entourage of unique magical equipment for every NPC!
- Crafts unique spells and powers for each new NPC!
- Modify absolutely anything about your NPC! Add stats for combat, additional magical treasures, and new spells!
- Add and save images of characters from your device's photo album!
This is a growing product. Your suggestions and comments WILL affect development, so please leave a review and suggest any improvements that you can! Thanks!
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.2