What's New~ 4 New Levels! Rainbow Slide, Spin Fling, Jump Together and Mysterious Machine.
~ New Objects added to Level Editor, including Dynamic Objects that fall with Gravity!
~ Capture custom icons in Level Editor!
~ QOL improvements to Sticky Tires, zooming, languages and more!
App DescriptionJELLYCAR 2! NOW EVEN SQUISHIER ON IPAD!
One of the best puzzle games just got better! JellyCar 2 for iPad now comes fully loaded with all new Two Player Modes, redesigned Custom Level Editor and optimized graphics. JellyCar is the hit driving platform game developed by Walaber. The game is about driving a squishy car through squishy worlds to reach the exit. JellyCar 2 on iPad features original music by Matt McCarthy, high score leaderboards and simple touch and tilt controls.
****New TWO PLAYER Modes Exclusively on iPad****
• Tether Mode: JellyCars are tethered by a rope, creating the ultimate co-op adventure in all new levels! Work together to finish the race safely.
• Race Mode: Race head-to-head on a split screen. First to finish wins!
***Improved Custom Mode***
• Create your own puzzles with a larger workspace in the Custom Level Editor! Redesigned for easier Jelly fun, choose ramps, wheels, levers and more from over 40 items.
• Customize your Jelly Car! Choose from multiple body styles and color combinations.
• Customizable control layout, all new icon-based control schemes, full screen menus and larger views with classic JellyCar jiggle!
• Where does all this squishy goodness come from? The Jelly Factory, of course! In this puzzle game your goal is to guide the falling parts into matching chutes. Tap the levers to open different pathways to guide each part down the conveyor belts.
• You’re going for distance, so go for speed! Watch out for objects that can slow you down, and look for objects that can help give you a boost!
***All New Jelly Abilities!***
• Sticky Wheels – Activate Sticky Wheels and drive up walls!
• Balloon Ability—Activate Balloon Ability and float out of trouble!
With so much squishy goodness, you’ll want to drive JellyCar 2 all around town!
December 21, 2011 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
November 24, 2011 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
April 01, 2010 Initial Release