What's NewOmniGraphSketcher 1.6.4 is a minor update that fixes problems with dragging points and generating thumbnail previews.
• Fixed a problem that resulted in OmniGraphSketcher becoming unresponsive when a snapped point was dragged away from a line.
• Fixed a problem where generating thumbnail previews in the document browser consumed too much memory, causing OmniGraphSketcher to become unresponsive when launching after an app or iOS update.
OmniGraphSketcher 1.6 for iPad set the stage for document syncing by introducing a new document browser and making a number of behind-the-scenes changes to coordinate access to documents.
• New Layout: Smaller thumbnails and a grid-based view mean you can see more of your graphs at once.
• Edit Mode: Enter edit mode by tapping and holding a graph preview, or by pressing the Edit button. When a graph is selected, Share, Duplicate, and Delete options are available in the toolbar.
• Multiple Selection: While in edit mode, you can select multiple graphs at once and duplicate or delete them.
• New application icon.
• Updated icons for toolbar and menu items.
• Fixed an issue where label color was not saved in some cases.
• The Info Popover will now scroll to keep your cursor visible when the keyboard appears.
• Smaller fixes and improvements.
We love hearing from you! You can reach us by tapping Contact Omni in the gear menu (found in the document browser), sending email to email@example.com, tweeting to @OmniGS, or calling 1-800-315-OMNI or +1 206-523-4152.
App DescriptionUse OmniGraphSketcher for iPad to make elegant and precise graphs in seconds, whether you have specific data to report or a concept to explain.
Create lines and data points, draw curves, and shade in important areas as easily as though you were using a basic drawing program. Want to add labels, add colors, change a point from a circle to a square? Just touch your graph to add new data or change existing information. Using simple multitouch gestures, you get the numeric precision of a charting application—with no complicated equations necessary.
Import existing data from anywhere—Numbers, for example—via copy and paste, and instantly get a precise graph you can use as is, or mark up as much as you like.
Perfect for quickly visualizing ideas and presenting them, the iPad edition of OmniGraphSketcher is fully compatible with the Mac edition. Whenever you need to produce a sharp-looking graph on the fly, OmniGraphSketcher for iPad combines the quantitative power of data plotting with the ease of touchscreen drawing.
- Freehand draw to create lines and data points, draw curves, and shade in important areas
- Sketch recognition turns whatever you draw into a smooth curve
- No data plotting necessary to create elegant, precise graphs
- Import data from other applications via copy and paste
- Just touch your graph to add text labels, colors, shapes, dashes, arrows, and tick marks
- Share native OmniGraphSketcher files via email, or email as a PDF
- Save graphs in your Photos library, or "Copy as Image" and paste into iWork
For more information, please visit our web site!
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @OmniGS.
October 23, 2012 New version 1.6.4
August 21, 2012 New version 1.6.3
August 02, 2012 New version 1.6.2
March 22, 2012 New version 1.6.1
March 01, 2012 New version 1.6
October 17, 2011 New version 1.5.2
April 01, 2010 Initial Release