• Added proper support for VoiceOver to help users with vision impairments use the app more easily.
• Fixed a keyboard issue with the recipe editor on the iPad, where holding the iPad in landscape orientation could cause the view to shift upward and off screen.
• Added a new feature to the Kitchen View on the iPad where the iPad would speak your recipe instructions to you, when the next notecard slides into place.
I'd also like to remind everyone once again to check the RecipePad Twitter feed for any pertinent information regarding the app. This is the easiest way to provide real time communication to users. If there are any issues or updates, they will be reported on the Twitter feed. The Twitter feed is built right into the app itself, via the Info window. You do not need to subscribe, or have a Twitter account to view this information.
Also, if you enjoy using the app please don't forget to leave a review on the App Store. They help immensely. Thank you for your support.
A simple Recipe Organizer and Editor with Hands Free Kitchen Controls. Add your own recipes or import recipes from the Recipe Explorer.
Now includes support for the Apple Watch.
You no longer have to bring your iPhone or iPad into the Kitchen! With RecipePad for Apple Watch you can quickly view your recipe ingredients and procedures, and also start timers right from your wrist. When procedure timers complete you will receive a notification on your Apple Watch.
*** Recipe Explorer ***
Search over 1 Million Recipes from 50+ food sites and blogs including AllRecipes, Food Network and Epicurious from within the app and import with as little as one button tap.
Search for recipes based on specific holidays, diets, cuisines or allergies. Finding a Gluten Free cookie recipe has never been easier. Need only vegan recipes? Just enable the filter for hundreds of vegan recipes. The possibilities are endless.
*** Recipe Importing ***
Import your entire MacGourmet or YummySoup! recipe library right through iTunes. Just drag and drop your recipe export file into iTunes File Sharing.
*** Hands Free Recipe Procedure Navigation ***
Messy hands in the kitchen and don't want to touch the screen? No Problem.
Just turn your iPad landscape orientation to enter "Kitchen View". In Kitchen View, you'll be able to view your recipe procedures step by step on large notecards. When its time to proceed to the next step, and your hands are dirty, bump the kitchen counter, and RecipePad will slide your next notecard into place.
*** Shopping List ***
The Shopping List will sync over iCloud so that your list is available on your iPhone while your at the store.
*** Music Controls ***
From the Kitchen View you can access your iTunes Music Library and play music while you cook.
*** Large Built In Kitchen Timer (Syncs with all your iCloud Devices!) ***
Any timers you start will automatically be synced with your iCloud enabled devices, like your iPhone. Tap the Timer Start button and your timer will begin to countdown. Your iPad and your other iCloud devices will start beeping letting you know when the time is up.
*** Other Features***
• iCloud Data Syncing of all your recipes (not enabled by default).
• Share your recipes with your friends over AirDrop or by email.
• AirPrint support for printing recipes.
• Built in Recipe Editor for quick and easy recipe input.
• Categorize your recipes by Tags or Favorites for easy browsing and searching.
Recipe Explorer Details:
• The Recipe Explorer is available on a monthly or yearly subscription basis. Subscriptions are $0.99 per month or $9.99 per year.
• Subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the subscription duration, $0.99 per month or $9.99 per year.
• Subscriptions can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of the Recipe Explorer Trial will be forfeited when the a subscription is purchased.
- June 07, 2014 Initial release
- December 20, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 22, 2014 New version 2.0
- December 31, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- February 13, 2015 New version 2.0.3
- March 01, 2015 New version 2.0.4
- April 26, 2015 New version 2.1
- June 02, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- June 12, 2015 New version 2.1.2
- July 02, 2015 New version 2.1.3
- July 21, 2015 New version 2.1.4
- August 28, 2015 New version 2.1.5
- September 24, 2015 New version 2.1.6
- November 04, 2015 New version 2.1.7