-iOS 4 Compatible
-Fast App Switching
Golf instructional tips and videos from Golf’s #1 media brand. Use 'Lesson Builder' or search over 120 tips, over 700 detailed instructional images and nearly 80 videos from the best instructors in golf. Your lesson tee instructors include: Jim Flick, David Leadbetter, Jim McClean, Hank Haney, Rick Smith and many more.
Create your own lesson plans through ‘Lesson Builder’ and customize tips specific to your game improvement. You can even add your own photos, add notes and design your own lesson. We've even added a golf workout complete with video to strengthen and tone your golf muscles.
HOW IT WORKS
- View library of golf tips from our Golf Digest Teaching Professionals and from the country's best instructors. Mark completed lessons with 'Performed' and track your progress. The pre-made lessons are categorized by four key areas of the game:
• Full Swing
• Short Game
Sub-categories of key areas will help you further define your lesson plan:
• Full Swing/Driving
• Short Game/Bunker-Play
• Short Game/Chipping
• Short Game/Pitching
CREATE your own lesson in 'Lesson Builder' using Golf Digest's library of instruction, all by simply dragging & dropping tips into your own plan.
- Featuring the complete 2009 Tips Plus library, as well as ongoing updates throughout 2010
- Drag & drop into your own custom lesson plan
- Add your own personal notes to individual Golf Digest tips
- Tap the heart icon and automatically saves in Favorites and My Lessons
- Log your lesson notes and progress you’re making
- Streaming tweets from Golf Digest editors
* Playing videos, receiving Twitter and posting on Facebook or Twitter requires internet access. NOTE: no internet is needed to perform tips, see images, read tips, build lessons, etc.
Golf Digest Tips Plus is powered by PumpOne.com