- Changes for iOS 9 compatibility
- Bug fixes
Progressive Alarm Clock will wake you up gently and gradually using the beautiful sounds of the Tibetan singing bowl. At the specified alarm time, the bells will begin to ring in a pre-defined pattern - starting out softly and slowly and gradually getting louder and more frequent. You'll come out of your slumber slowly and peacefully. No more being jolted awake.
+ After setting the alarm, the app can be put in the background - allowing you to use other apps. At the specified alarm time, the alarm pattern will begin.
+ Choose from five pre-defined patterns with varying bell schedules and escalation lengths.
+ Choose from six different bells of varying size and metal compositions - from bright and clean to deep and complex with lovely overtones.
+ You may enter journal notes upon awakening - great for recording your dreams before the memory fades. You can then go back and review your journal entries and you may export the journal via email. For privacy, you may set a password to prevent unauthorized access.
+ To save battery, you may lock your device's screen and the alarm will still work. Either start the alarm and press the lock (sleep) button, or turn on the "Auto-Lock" setting.
+ This app uses the same amazing bell sounds used in our Insight Timer meditation timer. Here are some app store comments pertaining to the bells:
"Best sounding bells of any meditation app so far" - sibergrrl
"The bell samples in this app are gorgeous" - LairBob
"Several different bell sounds to choose from and they all feel 'live'" - VaderPi
"Great Sound Quality" - KarlAgathon
"The tones are stunning" - hellsleeve
"Beautiful bell sounds" - Wolf94114
"Wonderful digital bell sounds" - zenji
"The bell sounds are lovely" - pngwen
- Snooze from 1 minute to 30 minutes
- Sure Wake: Optional LOUD backup sound
- Seven colors available for time display
- Optionally keep phone from sleeping
- Huge landscape time display
- App works even when phone is sleeping (locked)
- June 24, 2011 New version 3.2.1
- November 01, 2011 New version 3.3.1
- October 15, 2012 New version 4.1.1
- December 12, 2014 New version 5.1.2
- September 23, 2015 New version 5.1.3