What's New- fixed an issue that caused some user's timezones to be ignored, leading to incorrectly displayed dates and times
- sleep entries now appear in the entries log under the date/time that you went to sleep rather than the time you woke up, as per previous releases
- fixed an issue with the line chart appearing incorrectly
I do apologise for the bugs in the last few releases - hopefully it's all smooth sailing from here! If you do notice anything else astray, please do get in touch and I'll do my best to fix it right up.
App DescriptionBest Health App 2011 - 2nd Place - bestappever.com
The perfect companion for tracking your moods and emotions, and everything else that can affect how you feel. The fun yet powerful design will help you understand what causes your emotions to change, and get you on the path to feeling good.
- Track mood and emotional state throughout the day
- Track many items to see how they affect your mood, including sleep, exercise, medication, menstrual cycles, stress, pain, energy and stimulants
- Take notes for more detail
- Comprehensive reminder system, no more gaps in your history
- Protect your data with a 4 digit PIN
- Online backup/restore
- Easily back-enter data for other days
- Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly charts of everything you've entered
- Full history log
- Export history to email/spreadsheet
- Full developer support. If you want something added, we'll do our best to accommodate.
Keeping track of how you are feeling is an important step in improving your mental health and well being. If you want to work towards feeling better each day, MyMoodTracker can help get you there.
January 12, 2013 New version 3.1.9
January 04, 2013 New version 3.1.8
December 20, 2012 New version 3.1.7
December 15, 2012 New version 3.1.5
August 06, 2012 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
March 20, 2010 Initial Release