What's NewPush Messaging
Fix To Credits Menu
Fix to Zoom Functionality
App Description*In celebration of the most recent Opus DIgital app - The Peter Lik Opus HD - we are temporarily reducing the price of The Saatchi Gallery App to just $0.99.*
Opus is a collection of large-format, limited edition luxury printed publications. These highly-desired titles are now being recreated digitally by Opus in our series of apps for iOS: every page, every image, every word, now on your device.
The Saatchi Opus
Carry the entire Saatchi Opus around in your pocket. The Saatchi Opus is the definitive chronicle of three decades of the Saatchi Gallery featuring the work of over 150 international artists. Explore the Opus in a unique new interactive format.
- Easily navigate and explore the Opus’ content
- Bookmark your favourite pages
- Read captions and content from the Opus specially formatted for iPhone/iPod touch
- Features over three hours of audio narration
- Every page is reproduced in high-resolution, allowing you to zoom in and examine each artwork close up
- Almost 100 video clips from the Saatchi Gallery’s archives bringing the artworks to life
- Exclusive discount on the purchase of The Saatchi Opus for owners of this app
The printed Saatchi Opus is an incredible 800-page publication produced with the full cooperation of the Saatchi Gallery. Each page measures an impressive 50cm square. A strictly limited edition of 950 copies, each Opus is presented in an inlaid wooden art crate and is individually numbered and personally signed by Charles Saatchi.
- Covering three decades of contemporary art featuring Jake and Dinos Chapman, Lucian Freud, Damien Hirst, Jeff Koons, Sarah Lucas, Brice Marden, Ron Mueck, Bruce Nauman, Paula Rego, Jenny Saville, Andy Warhol, Rachel Whiteread, Zhang Xiaoghang and many more.
- Exclusive essays by leading art critics Richard Cork and Brian Sewell, Sir Norman Rosenthal, former Secretary of Exhibitions at The Royal Academy of Art, and actor and devoted art collector Steve Martin.
March 22, 2010 Initial Release