What's NewFull functionality enabled from the start, no more In-App purchases. Louder email recordings, better recognition, Retina Display, better audio file compression, faster contact scrolling, reduced resource usage, faster recognition, faster speech, customizable email subject lines and body text, faster calibration.
App DescriptionAllEars: record your voice and email the recording, handsfree
AllEars is a voice recording and voice recognition tool that lets you navigate up to 99 contacts using speech alone and then send a ‘Voice Email’ to the contact of your choice with only a single tap, who will receive your recording as a multi-platform-compatible audio file attachment. AllEars is also a voice dialer that lets you use speech recognition to select from your contacts and place a call without needing the latest phone.
AllEars speaks back to you so you don’t need to check the screen, so it’s handy for anyone on a walk, at the gym, on a bumpy train where tapping out an email response is challenging, or anywhere where it isn’t ideal to stop and interact with a visual/touch interface. When using the headphones, AllEars can be operated with the device in your pocket or bag until it's time to send your mail with a single tap.
• No fussy speech training; recognizes countless names out of the box, but when it doesn’t, you can choose a shortcut (like “Mom” or “Office”) that AllEars can recognize better.
• Getting started is as easy as flipping a switch, tapping “Done”, and saying “Email Jane Doe” or “Call Jane Doe”.
• Needs no interaction with the screen other than a single tap to start a call/send an email. Talks to you to confirm choices.
• Designed by Politepix for frugal resource use, from minimal & dark-toned visuals to the audio/graphics APIs under the hood.
• Clear and simple interface graphics can be easily recognized from a distance during handsfree use.
• Developed for English-language use; recognition will be best with US English.
September 26, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
July 01, 2010 Initial Release