Minor fixes as requested.
FEATURED ON 'THE TIMES NEWSPAPER'S TOP 500 APPS IN THE WORLD'
THE GUARDIAN: "...with simple-to-understand advice on all manner of plant life and how best to treat them, it makes your phone as essential as a watering can."
Not sure what to plant and when to plant it? The Toolkit can you give the advice you need and so much more. This feature-packed app also tracks what's in your garden, keeps notes in a handy to-do list, finds your hardiness zone (in the USA) and even lets you search a photo-filled encyclopedia of more than 1000 plants.
The Toolkit is built on a sophisticated system that takes into account where you live, what season it is and when frosts are likely. It uses this data to make a list of suggested plants for your garden so you don't have to spend hours pouring over gardening books. NB: Works in the USA, Western Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
FIND YOUR HARDINESS ZONE:
If you live in the USA, then simply enter your zip-code and the Gardening Toolkit will tell you your hardiness zone.
Here's where you keep track of what's in your garden. Once you've added a plant to My Garden‚ the Gardening Toolkit can tell you when the plant should be blooming or ready for harvest. You can even add your own photo so you can show your friends how your crops are doing!
Want to set a reminder to fertilize the roses next month? Quickly add a note, icon and the due date - easy!
SEARCH THE GARDEN TOOLKIT ENCYCLOPEDIA:
With a growing list of more than 1000 herbs, flowers, fruit and vegetables the Gardening Toolkit is the handy guide you can carry with you. As well as photographs, the encyclopedia has information on flower colors, plant dimensions and light requirements that can be searched however you like - making it a great tool for planning landscaping too. Many plants now also have a direct link to how-to-grow articles on the web.
THE APP THAT LOVES TO GROW:
We're always updating the Gardening Toolkit with even more features so send us ideas for additions to the app so we can get cracking!
THE REVIEWERS SAY:
"If you do any gardening or just have some pots at hope to get started, Gardening Toolkit is a great app to have." (Appfreak blog)
THE USERS SAY:
"I downloaded your Gardening Toolkit, and I love it! It has great versatility, and the ability to enter plants that were previously planted is wonderful. The advice and option to sort by plants recommended for a particular area is such a relief!" Feedback from Jay B.
- April 04, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- March 29, 2011 New version 2.2.2
- March 21, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- March 02, 2011 New version 2.2.1
- March 01, 2011 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- February 27, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- February 25, 2011 New version 2.2
- November 09, 2010 New version 2.1.1
- September 30, 2010 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99
- September 30, 2010 New version 2.1
- September 29, 2010 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- September 15, 2010 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- August 28, 2010 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- August 27, 2010 New version 2.0.1
- August 18, 2010 New version 2.0
- June 01, 2010 New version 1.0.2
- May 02, 2010 New version 1.0.1
- June 24, 2011 New version 2.2.2
- June 29, 2011 New version 2.3
- July 10, 2011 New version 2.3.1
- July 23, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- August 13, 2011 New version 2.3.2