• Adjust text size in presenter notes and invert colors while presenting.
• Easily save drawings to Photos or Files, or share them with others.
• Support for Siri Shortcuts. Requires iOS 12.
• Keynote now supports Dynamic Type.
• Enhance your presentations with a variety of new editable shapes.
• Performance and stability improvements.
Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, it makes creating a world-class presentation — complete with animated charts and cinematic transitions — as simple as touching and tapping.
Start with an Apple-designed theme and add text, images, charts, tables, and shapes with just a few taps. Highlight your data with stunning interactive charts. Draw and write with Apple Pencil on supported devices, or use your finger. Present right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. Or use Keynote Live to present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iCloud.com. Preview your slides and notes on your device using the Presenter Display.
With iCloud built in, your presentations are kept up to date across all your devices. And with real-time collaboration, your team will be able to work together at the same time on a Mac, iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch — even on a PC using iWork for iCloud.
Collaborate with others at the same time
• Your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time using real-time collaboration
• Collaboration is built right in to Keynote on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
• PC users can collaborate too, using Keynote for iCloud
• Share your document publicly or with specific people
• Easily see who’s currently in the presentation with you
• View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
• Available on presentations stored in iCloud or in Box
Get started quickly
• Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
• Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
• Design your presentation using your choice of slide layouts, animations, fonts, and style options
• Import and edit Microsoft PowerPoint files using Mail, a WebDAV service, or iTunes File Sharing
• Quickly open password-protected presentations using Touch ID or Face ID on supported devices
Create stunning presentations
• Use predefined text styles or choose text options to personalize your slides
• Easily change slide masters and backgrounds
• Use donut charts to visualize data in an engaging new way
• Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
• Enhance your presentations with a library of over 700 editable shapes
• Quickly add your photos and videos from the Photos app using the Media Browser
• Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
• Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
• Beautiful cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
• Magic Move effect to effortlessly animate and morph graphics
• Gorgeous slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip, and Object Pop
• Impressive text and object animations including Vanish, Crumble, and Fade and Scale
Present to your audience
• Rehearse a presentation with current slide, presenter notes, and timer all in one view
• Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and from iCloud.com
• Present on an external display or projector; navigate slides, view presenter notes; stream wirelessly using AirPlay and Apple TV
• Highlight with Apple Pencil while presenting on iPad Pro
• Turn on iCloud to access and edit your presentations from your Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
• Use Keynote for iCloud to access and edit your presentations from a Mac or PC browser
• Keynote automatically saves your presentations as you make changes
Share your work
• Export your presentation to Microsoft PowerPoint or PDF format
• Export your presentation as a movie or images
Some features may require Internet access; additional fees and terms may apply.
Keynote does not include support for some Chinese, Japanese, or Korean (CJK) text input features such as vertical text.
- May 31, 2011 New version 1.4
- March 09, 2011 New version 1.3.2
- January 20, 2011 New version 1.3.1
- November 22, 2010 New version 1.3
- September 22, 2010 New version 1.2
- May 13, 2010 New version 1.1
- October 12, 2011 New version 1.5
- March 07, 2012 New version 1.6
- July 26, 2012 New version 1.6.1
- September 19, 2012 New version 1.6.2
- December 05, 2012 New version 1.7
- December 07, 2012 New version 1.7.1
- March 08, 2013 New version 1.7.2
- October 23, 2013 New version 2.0
- November 22, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- January 24, 2014 New version 2.1
- April 02, 2014 New version 2.2
- April 23, 2014 New version 2.2.1
- August 26, 2014 New version 2.2.2
- September 18, 2014 New version 2.4.2
- October 18, 2014 New version 2.5
- November 06, 2014 New version 2.5.1
- January 16, 2015 New version 2.5.2
- April 22, 2015 New version 2.5.3
- July 09, 2015 New version 2.5.4
- September 15, 2015 New version 2.5.5
- October 17, 2015 New version 2.6
- November 14, 2015 New version 2.6.1
- June 20, 2016 New version 2.6.2
- November 05, 2016 New version 3.0.5
- April 26, 2017 New version 3.1.1
- April 26, 2017 Price decrease: $9.99 -> FREE!
- June 14, 2017 New version 3.2
- November 10, 2017 New version 3.3.1
- March 28, 2018 New version 4.0
- May 04, 2018 New version 4.0.1
- June 15, 2018 New version 4.1
- September 18, 2018 New version 4.2