Anaglyph rendering mode (support for colored 3D glasses).
Screenshot sharing in My HoloPics.
Full user manual.
Depth editor black pixel bug fixed.
"The closest thing to a real hologram on your iPad, iPod touch or iPhone!" - iPhone Life Magazine
"I don't think you'll find a better 3D app in the whole store." - TUAW
"Best iPhone apps of the week" - Gizmodo
Mobile FWA Award Winner.
HoloToy is an interactive hologram unlike anything seen on the AppStore before. Using anamorphosis perspective projection and the accelerometer HoloToy produces realtime images that emulate reality based on a constant viewing angle. In english, these are interactive customizable 3D scenes and games that appear to live both within and outside of your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad!
HoloToy has 13 interactive 3D Holograms so far, including 4 games and the ability to make your own holograms! HoloToy will also run in HD on your iPad and iPhone 4, at no extra cost and when run on the iPhone 4 has the option of realtime head tracking using the front facing camera!
Regular updates will bring brand new interactive holograms, games and features to you for free, suggestions are not only welcome but encouraged.
Want to see for yourself? Check out the videos on youtube.
Follow me on Twitter to get the latest info and update previews before they are released!
* Anaglyph rendering mode (support for colored 3D glasses).
* Screenshot sharing in My HoloPics.
* Full user manual.
* Depth editor black pixel bug fixed.
* My HoloPics - create unlimited holograms using images on your device and the built in depth and transparency editors!
* Front camera realtime head tracking for iPhone 4
* Gyroscope support for iPhone 4
#6.1 7/1/10: iOS4 + iPhone4
* iOS4 Multitasking enabled
* High resolution iPhone4 UI added
* High resolution iPhone4 rendering added
* HoloBot custom skin bug fixed
#6 6/21/10: Projection Puzzle
* New game - Projection Puzzle
* Create your own projection puzzle
* HoloToy News optimized to load faster
#5 5/23/10: CatBot Jump Alot!
* New game - CatBot Jump Alot
* Achievements added to most holograms
* HoloToy news
* Now supports both landscape orientations
#4 4/22/10: interactive FishTank!
* choose a photo from your photo roll to accompany your fish
* create your own fish using the included template
* multitouch enabled, fish will swim to your fingers
#3 4/14/10: Scarab Attack + HoloToy HD
Scarab Attack is an addictive game set in an Egyptian themed HoloRoom. Can you fend of the attacking scarabs and beat your hiscore?
HoloToy is now a universal app, this means it will run at full resolution on your iPad without the need for a separate app - HoloToy HD at no extra cost!
Also, HoloToy now runs at a solid 60fps on all iPhone OS devices!
#2 3/23/10: HoloBall!
HoloPhysics brings you the childhood classic in 3D! Move your HoloToy around to bounce the HoloBall off the 5 walls, what tricks can you do? Play the frantic HoloBall challenge, try to beat your hiscore as the timer counts down.
#1 3/16/10: HoloBot!
HoloBot is your very own miniature remote controlled robot. Control HoloBot's movements inside his HoloRoom, make him inspect, salute, ground-pound and more! Choose from 29 different HoloBot skins. Still can't find a HoloBot just for you? Design your very own HoloBot using the included template, view your work on the living breathing HoloBot then share it with the world!
- December 20, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 22, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- September 14, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 21, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 22, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 26, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99