GPS track recording with voice feedback including distance and time.
Apple Health integration: Running, Walking and Cycling distance is sent to the Health app. After upgrade Active Calories are also sent.
No login required. See your track recorded, with or without a data signal.
Speech output can be mixed with music so you can hear your progress and listen to music.
No need to touch your iPhone/iPad once started, just listen to your progress via speakers or headphones.
Allows the screen to dim and lock normally and will continue recording and reporting in the background so conserving battery life.
Recorded tracks are saved on your iPhone and can be opened and viewed within the app.
- Records and displays time, distance and speed
- Time and Distance are available as spoken feedback
- Motivational speech option
- Instantaneous Speed is reported on the display
- Average Speed and Maximum Speed are available on the display (tap the text)
- On screen map scale
- Recording will resume after interruption
- Allows iPod music to play in background
Limitations of Free Version compared to the Full Version:
- The following data is not available: Altitude, Energy, Pace, Split Time, Accuracy, Battery
- Plain track only (full version color codes the track by altitude, speed, etc)
- The ability to email tracks has been removed
- The motivational phrases cannot be modified
- English language only.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
- March 01, 2015 New version 4.3
- February 06, 2015 New version 4.2
- November 03, 2014 New version 4.1
- October 14, 2014 New version 4.0
- October 01, 2014 New version 3.9
- June 21, 2014 New version 3.8
- March 28, 2014 New version 3.7
- January 23, 2014 New version 3.6
- January 03, 2014 New version 3.5
- November 16, 2013 New version 3.4
- October 21, 2013 New version 3.3
- September 29, 2013 New version 3.2
- May 16, 2013 New version 3.1
- January 07, 2013 New version 3.0
- November 13, 2012 New version 2.9
- October 13, 2012 New version 2.8
- August 15, 2012 New version 2.7
- November 09, 2011 New version 2.6
- June 24, 2011 New version 2.5