App DescriptionGreetings 21st Century Earthlings!
Transport your mind beyond earthly concerns with the engaging puzzle experience of Sync-Ball.
Gently swipe your finger on the screen to move the synchronized balls up, down, left and right. Your goal is to align the balls and drop them into the holes on the same swipe.
• Use maze walls to block movement and align the balls to achieve your goal.
• Watch-out for the edges! If you roll a ball off the platform, you'll have to start over.
• Begin with two-ball puzzles and simple mazes that teach the game's elegant mechanics and strategies.
• Advance to more complex puzzles with up to four synchronized balls in play at one time (in the full version). And you thought rocket science was tough!
• Experience the first 10 warm-up levels in the free version. 80 levels of stellar satisfaction in the full version!
Do you long to escape the frenzied pace of modern life? Sync-Ball was designed to provide the perfect balance of tranquility and cerebral stimulation for a quick escape wherever and whenever you need one.
• No time limits mean you can ponder a puzzle for as long as you like without incurring a penalty.
• No scores artificially inflate your sense of panic.
• Progress at your own pace.
• Reset a stage as often as you like.
• Concentration, memory and problem-solving skills are all you need.
Sync-Ball was conceived and crafted by Tozai Game's brilliant designer, Brett Ballow, whose recent Lode Runner and R-Type Dimensions games for Xbox LIVE Arcade earned him accolades and noogies from game reviewers.
Coded by DigiPen--the world's premier digitial entertainment institute--Sync-Ball is exclusively for iPhone/iPod Touch users, who are generally regarded as the most intelligent of all humans. Congratulations!
March 13, 2010 Initial Release