Storage Made Easy iOS App is a comprehensive Cloud and Local File Manager for iOS that enables users to unify, sync & securely share files from many different File Providers
NEW: Now Supports Touch ID and iOS 8 Document Provider and Share Extension
- Google Storage
- Google Sites
- Google Drive
- Google Nearline
- Amazon S3
- iCloud (add from site only)
- S3 Compatible Clouds
- One Drive
- Office 365
- Azure Blob Storage
- Email (any IMAP account)
- Dump Truck
- Zimbra Briefcase
- EMC Atmos
- FTP Clouds
- Memset Memstore
- HP Helion
- WebDav enabled Clouds
Accessing up to three storage clouds is free using App registration.
Note: A paid SME Personal cloud / Business Cloud account is required to unify up to 30 clouds.
Deleting a cloud and adding another can be done from within the App
App Features include:
SME unique CloudDav feature: Adds WebDav to *any* cloud mapped to a SME account & enables users to *edit / save* documents in iWork and other WebDav ready Apps (150MB per month usage to free users and unlimited fair usage to paid users).
Secure File Sharing: Securely share files from any cloud with a password and time expiry.
Sync: Supports Syncing from any cloud directory to your device. Users can change the sync directory to sync multiple directories on multiple clouds.
Upload /Download files directly to/from iOS devices
FTP / HTTP: Upload files via a desktop web browser or turn the App into an FTP server and use any FTP client to batch upload files over Wi Fi
Cloud Cut & Paste: Cut and paste between cloud directories and even between clouds !
Cloud View: View documents on Cloud without needing to download
File Viewer: Files viewable are:
Video : MP4/MOV/3GP/MPV/M4V
Zip: .zip files
Document Sharing: Open files downloaded to SME in other iOS Apps and vice-versa
Cloud Notes & Voice Memos: Create notes / voice memo's which can be sync'd back to a chosen storage cloud or shared via email. Supports search and folders.
Zip/Unzip Support: Download zip files from a cloud storage provider and unzip and access direct from the device. Also supports local file zipping and tar.gz and .tar..bz2 archives.
Local Files: Downloaded files are available until deleted. Also create folders, cut and paste local files, and download files locally from a URL.
Local file Security: Can be set to use Apple's device encryption to protect all files stored on device
Share Files: Share files stored on the cloud via an email link directly from your iOS mail client or choose to share securely and set link expiration
Create / Manage Collaboration Groups for sharing files with friends / colleagues directly from your iPhone/iPad
Photos: Easily rename and upload multiple Photos / Videos to achosen storage cloud directly from an iOS device. Supports high resolution.
Browse photos stored directly on remote clouds as SME 'auto-discovers' picture files and shows them as thumbnails in the file browser
Remote Upload - Enter any file url and the file will be uploaded to a chosen storage cloud
Web Browser - Use the in App web Browser to browse the web whilst working. Also set a default 'open' location, such as calendar.
Cloud Providers: Add/Delete/Manage cloud providers in real time
- July 04, 2015 New version 3.16
- June 16, 2015 New version 3.15
- May 03, 2015 New version 3.14
- March 28, 2015 New version 3.13
- November 03, 2014 New version 3.12
- September 30, 2014 New version 3.11
- August 30, 2014 New version 3.04
- June 21, 2014 New version 3.02
- May 09, 2014 New version 3.0
- September 29, 2013 New version 2.52
- September 20, 2013 New version 2.51
- September 12, 2013 New version 2.50
- June 15, 2013 New version 2.42
- May 29, 2013 New version 2.41
- May 10, 2013 New version 2.40
- May 10, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- December 07, 2012 New version 2.33
- September 13, 2012 New version 2.23
- September 07, 2012 New version 2.22
- October 06, 2011 New version 2.19
- September 22, 2011 New version 2.17
- September 20, 2011 New version 2.16
- August 06, 2011 New version 2.13
- July 20, 2011 New version 2.11
- June 24, 2011 New version 2.10