148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DOCU-RIFFIC! :: Read Our Full Review >>
It's not quite what I expected, but Pocket Scanner is still a very handy app for the document-happy iOS user.
What's New1. Dropbox & Google Drive service upgraded
2. Minor bugs fixed
App DescriptionPocket Scanner makes the best powerful mobile scanner out of your iPhone. The latest update provides you with a brand new interface, QR code importing, and the ability to covert scans to PDFs quickly and efficiently, making Pocket Scanner the only document solution you would ever need!
●Have you ever worried about the loss of receipts? Ever need to deal with the bothering reimbursement process?
● Have you come across a great piece of written work but there’s no copier around?
● You collect countless business cards from a meeting, but how do you organize them into files?
Pocket Scanner gives you the flexibility to make quick scans of documents, receipts, whiteboards, business cards, notes, posters, checks, and even multi-page documents. With its built-in support for sharing, you can share your scans as multi-page PDF or JPEG files by email, Dropbox, GoogleDocs, Box, SugarSync, Mydisk.se, FTP/WebDAV.
* #1 business app in the United States and 21 other countries *
Pocket Scanner enables you to capture, digitalize and record information at your fingertips. To be differentiated from the market, Pocket Scanner incorporates leading image processor, file manager, multiple file sharing options, and powerful built-in PDF Reader engine.
● Enterprise Level Document Scanner
With the leading edge algorithms, Pocket Scanner optimizes the resolution of scan results by auto-detecting document edges, providing enhanced image processing, and removing shadows of your documents.
● Scan Everything, Miss Nothing
Quickly scan various types of document in multi pages and save/share them within a matter of seconds.
Improve your efficiency by eliminating steps to launch scanner. Just tap the scanner icon on the launching page to start scanning.
● Intuitive UI design
We constantly improve the interface to make Pocket Scanner better. It’s so intuitive that you don’t have to waste time looking for the function you want!
● Pocket Scanner Keeps You and Your Files Organized
Pocket Scanner enables you to easily arrange customizable scanner projects and sort scanned images and documents into multiple folders with its refined yet easy-to-use interface. Pocket Scanner offers a quick switch between managing scanning images and the PDF files. All you need to do is to switch between 2 tabs.
● Export Industry Standard PDF Documents
All scans can be shared and exported as multi-page PDF documents
● Password-Protect Scanned Files
Pocket Scanner offers password-protected PDF files to secure your privacy.
● Share Scans via Email or Online File Storage
Conveniently transfer your scans through Email, Wi-Fi, USB connection, and various cloud storage services.
● QR code
Scan the existing QR code and can direct to the file and download it right away. (Please note this app does not generate QR codes)
Pocket Scanner Features:
● Friendly and intuitive user interface
● Automatic document edge detection
● Efficient and structural file management
● Unlimited scan projects for all kinds of materials and themes
● Great file management system
● Advanced image processing: Instant brightness, rotation, and color adjustment
● Email documents as PDF, JPEG, and save them to the Photo Library
● AirPrint supported
● Various sources of importing images
Streamline your workflow and boost the productivity with Pocket Scanner NOW!
We offer better document solution that achieves simplicity and efficiency simultaneously.
We value our customers' opinions and feedback but we cannot respond in the iTunes Store. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and suggestions.
Feel free to contact us and we would be more than happy to assist you in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing and believing in Kdan’s products.
October 29, 2013 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
October 07, 2013 New version 2.1.1
September 26, 2013 New version 2.1
May 14, 2013 New version 2.0.2
February 27, 2013 New version 2.0.1
March 05, 2010 Initial Release