Fixed Bug which caused crash on startup
Hostile aliens have invaded San Francisco, and you are mankind's last line of defense. X Invasion 2 redefines the 3D arcade-style flight combat genre with intense gameplay, epic storyline, and intuitive controls!
X Invasion 2 allows you to fly freely in true 3D over 10,000 square miles of photorealistic and geographically accurate views of the San Francisco Bay Area.
"X Invasion 2: Chapter 1" contains a 20 minute timed Arcade Mode (the full version has no time limit) and the first 5 missions of Campaign Mode. To get the full experience, purchase "X Invasion 2: Extreme Combat" which includes 3 modes of play:
Campaign Mode consists of over 16 unique missions that lead you on an epic journey from rookie flight training, to missions to perfect your flying skills, to unique missions such as aerial rollercoasters, follow the leader, cargo support, bombing runs, and of course culminates with an epic showdown with the Alien Mothership with the fate of Mankind in your hands.
Arcade Mode. How long can you survive against the untimed onslaught of Alien Invaders? How do your skills compare to others who have taken on the X Invasion? Arcade Mode is all about intense fun… use your weapons wisely, look out for powerups, and watch your back!
Tour Mode. Ever wished you could take a helicopter tour of the San Francisco Bay Area? To be able to hover over the famous landmarks and take gorgeous photos of the scenery? With Tour Mode, now you can! In Tour Mode, you can relax and explore and discover the beauty of the entire SF Bay Area. And if there is something you find interesting, you can take a picture of it and share it with your friends.
X Invasion 2 features easy to learn controls. Tilt and rotate you device to turn left/right and move up/down. Slide your finger on the right side of the screen to change speed. It's that simple! This is about intense arcade-style fun, not frustrating and difficult to learn controls.
*** NOTE: Restart your device after installation to avoid performance or crash issues. Particularly important with 1st and 2nd generation devices. ***
View a preview of actual gameplay at:
- October 07, 2010 New version 1.11
- September 30, 2010 New version 1.10
- July 23, 2010 New version 1.9
- June 26, 2010 New version 1.8
- June 11, 2010 New version 1.7
- April 30, 2010 New version 1.6
- April 26, 2010 New version 1.5
- April 02, 2010 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- March 30, 2010 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- March 18, 2010 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- March 17, 2010 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- March 14, 2010 New version 1.4
- March 11, 2010 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- March 11, 2010 New version 1.3
- March 09, 2010 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- March 07, 2010 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- March 06, 2010 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- March 06, 2010 New version 1.2