a) Dropbox option will not be prompted for the user for the successive launch if Dropbox service is cancelled for the first time.
b) Bug Fixes
This version of Daily Deeds will soon disappear from the App Store. Please download an updated version here: http://j.mp/I1hXov
Daily Deeds is a simple and fun way to motivate yourself to perform the things you need to do every day. Whether it’s grocery shopping, dish washing, orchid watering, taking care of grandma or fragging friends in cyberspace, Daily Deeds helps you organize your everyday life.
Keeping constant tabs on your everyday tasks can be a pain in the neck, but not with Daily Deeds. Create a new habit, then each day as you complete it, just tick it off of your deeds list. It’s easy and satisfying to manage your everyday tasks with Daily Deeds.
✓ Easily add your habits and mark when you accomplish deeds
✓ Review your progress and habits on all-in-one calendar view
✓ Quickly create PDF reports and share them via e-mail
HOW TO USE:
1. Create a new habit using the + button in the upper right corner.
2. For deeds you’ve accomplished, just tick (tap) the circle to the left of the deed name, and leave blank those you haven’t.
3. Review the last six days' worth of deeds and monitor your performance over time! Empty cells show deeds you've left undone.
We hope you enjoy using this application. Contact us at [email protected] if you have any problems using our application or you’d like to ask for new features. We reply to every e-mail we receive :)
- June 15, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 06, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 09, 2011 New version 1.4
- January 28, 2011 New version 1.3
- October 09, 2010 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 08, 2010 New version 1.2
- August 25, 2010 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 17, 2010 New version 1.1
- November 25, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 01, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99