Fix for crash on iOS6
★ Article on setting up Subsonic server & Z-Subsonic iPhone app: http://blog.intulon.com/?p=8
Z-Subsonic streams your entire music collection (WMA, FLAC, MP3, AAC, OGG and more) securely to your iPhone/iPod/iPad without going through a third-party server.
Z-Subsonic is a client to the popular Subsonic open-source music streaming server.
* Access your entire music library from anywhere on your iPhone, iPod or iPad regardless of the size of your music collection
* Clean and intuitive user interface
* Caches all queued songs as quickly as possible once Wi-fi connection is detected
* Browse and manage cached songs by artist/album. Delete entire artist/album from cache at once.
* Play song formats that the iPhone/iPod/iPad will not normally play e.g. WMA, FLAC, OGG as well as ACC and MP3
* Delete or change song priority on the Now Playing list while songs are playing
* Optimized buffer so songs play smoothly over slow networks while also starting quickly
* Queue the same song multiple times
* Load playlists stored on the Subsonic server
* Pre-configure multiple server connections
* Playlist shuffle function
* Repeat a song or entire playlist
* Full song information caching
* Songs are cached so subsequent playbacks do not require network connectivity
* Tap on the album art to see an enlarged version
* Z-Subsonic is preset with connection information to a test Subsonic server so you can test the software even before setting up your own server.
* SSL Support
== Testimonials ==
★★★★★ Absolutely indispensable:
This app changed my life!
- Coupland Grace
★★★★★ Most used app of all time:
Subsonic replaced my simplify and I couldn't be happier. ... I recommend this app to everyone ...
Best music app out there.
IF YOU NEED HELP, PLEASE POST YOUR QUESTION ON THE DEDICATED FORUM AT Z-SUBSONIC.COM OR EMAIL [email protected]
Please note, Z-Subsonic requires Subsonic server (http://subsonic.org) to function. To continue using the API feature of Subsonic beyond 30 days, the developer requires it to be licensed. The API feature allows client software to connect to Subsonic without using the web interface. You can get a license by donating to the Subsonic project. More information is available at http://www.subsonic.org/pages/apps.jsp. Please note that using Subsonic through the web interface never requires licensing.
- September 27, 2012 New version 2.9
- August 17, 2011 New version 2.8
- July 07, 2011 New version 2.7
- June 24, 2011 New version 2.6