What's NewLinks in status updates
Ability to open secured links in safari
Various bug fixes
App DescriptionIn order to use this application, your company must purchase a NewsGator mobile license in addition to a NewsGator Social Sites server license for you. NewsGator Admins should check with your NewsGator Account Manager for licensing requirements.
NewsGator Social Sites for the iPhone provides on-the-road users with direct access to their enterprise social computing environment. NewsGator Social Sites is the social computing environment most deeply integrated into the Microsoft SharePoint collaboration platform. The iPhone client gives users access to all the relevant updates from the their colleagues and communities in SharePoint.
• Sending status updates, videos and photos to Social Sites
• Commenting on and “liking” valuable updates
• Notifications when others comment on or like your updates
• Participation in community discussions
• Targeted questions to a person or group
• Viewing updates from a specific colleague or community
• Contact information for colleagues
Please contact your organization’s NewsGator administrator before using this application.
NewsGator Social Sites 3.1 (or greater) server software is required.
NewsGator Social Sites Admins should check the NewsGator Support site for details.
March 01, 2010 Initial Release