148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: EASY TO USE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Need to figure out time differences across different time zones while on the go? AllHours is just what you need.
What's New100 new cities have been added.
App DescriptionAllHours® is an iPhone time zone meeting planner app that helps you plan the perfect time for your next conference call or virtual meeting with participants in other time zones, easily and with style. Get the right times out by email, into iCal, or up on Google Calendar and get things done!
Great for companies coordinating overseas employees, contractors and teams, as well as military families or anyone who is overseas or traveling for extended periods of time and needs to schedule calls, chats and virtual meetings with the people at home.
With AllHours® you can:
• Display three time zones simultaneously: effortlessly interact with times directly so you can find the right time by touch,
• Choose between two UIs, one an elegant sun and moon dial, the other a modern all-business UI that shows you what is going on at the time of day you’re considering,
• Create new time zone places,
• Bookmark places you use frequently,
• Search for cities easily,
• Create an email with the meeting time for each place with just two taps,
• Add your events to your iPhone's calendar,
• Take advantage of Google Calendar integration that shows your calendar and lets you add your new event to it, sending out email invites if you wish.
October 17, 2012 New version 1.3
October 18, 2011 New version 1.2
March 01, 2010 Initial Release