- Ninja Girl Nimp is now available for adoption!
- New mini-games are playable in the Library.
- Skill points can now be manually distributed.
- Improved interface to make things more clear.
- Optimized performance.
- More bug fixes.
Nimp is a community of thumb-sized nymphs that live in your iPhone. You can’t help but smile watching their tiny daily lives as they play and socialize. Have fun interacting directly by tickling them or tilting your device.
- Gravity toy that you can control by tilting or touching your device.
- Dancing pet that grooves to the rhythm of your iPod library or music heard through iPhone’s microphone!
- Nimps can visit their next-door neighbors or even your friend’s device via Bluetooth connection.
- Capable of learning new behaviors daily and gaining new skills to show off.
- More collectible Nimp characters with mini games will be updated regularly!
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.3
- February 15, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 24, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99