What's New1.5.2 and 1.5.1:
- Fixed issue with sync code showing up on every sync
- Added more data security for Dropbox
- Fixed issue with Sync button not appearing in some circumstances
- Fixed issue reading Thai characters.
- Added support for syncing encrypted journals from Mac.
- Added lock button for journals.
- Added top level date and tag automatic smart journals.
- Added TextExpander support.
- Improved formatting when downloading entries from a blog.
- Improved date formatting in the journal list.
- Enabled file sharing through iTunes.
- Added support for multiple documents on the device.
- Added support for Dropbox documents.
- Added support for iCloud documents.
- Added support for attachments to entries, either synced or
obtained on the device. Can be sent to blogs.
- Added calendar view to top-level sources.
- When editing text, the metadata will hide to show more text.
- Added pref to save current location with new entries,
including mapping the location.
- Added button to insert a tab to the keyboard toolbar.
- Added Tumblr blog support.
- Added Posterous blog support.
- Added "Bradley Hand" as a font choice.
- Added more sorting options for journals.
- Added sorting options for tags.
- Added blog options like escape non-ASCII characters and
- iOS 6 support for sharing activities (Twitter, Facebook,
- Added an Info button to the journal list to change settings
on the viewed journal.
App DescriptionTalk about some serious journaling experience!
Introduced for the Mac in 2005 and the iPhone in 2010 (and the iPad version shortly thereafter) MacJournal for iPhone 1.5 offers an even greater opportunity to document important life events while on the go. It's no wonder MacJournal is the world's most popular journaling app for the Mac.
Out and about? You know what we mean. Run here. Run there. And in between all that running, events happen. Then, when you’re able to stop and take a breath, you think to yourself, “Now, what was that thing that happened? I wanted to write it down.” – only to realize that you forgot what it was.
Now you don’t have to wait to until you sit at your desk to make an entry in your journal. MacJournal for iPhone gives you the ability to record an event or that special moment.
Organize, chronicle and edit your important information fast and on the fly. Best of all, unlike other journaling apps out there, you can blog to any of the popular blog sites using MacJournal. Not a blogger? Use MacJournal on its own or share your MacJournal data over the cloud with your other MacOS and iOS devices. Even share documents via iTunes. Whichever way, MacJournal has you covered.
WITH MACJOURNAL YOU CAN:
-Create entries in multiple journals
-Attach images to your entries
-Manage multiple MacJournal documents, that can reside on your device, on DropBox or on iCloud
-Share entries to Facebook and Twitter
-Blog from your journal on your iPhone or iPod Touch to one of a list of popular servers such as Blogger, Wordpress, Tumblr and Posterous
-Set a passcode to lock your data upon opening MacJournal
-Have consistent and familiar look and feel on both iPhone version and Mac version
-Search or browse entries by using the search field at the top of each journal screen
-Create numbered or bulleted lists
-Journal in either landscape or portrait mode
***Sharing data with MacJournal for Mac OS via Dropbox requires MacJournal for Mac OS 6.0.6 or higher. MacJournal for Mac OS 6.0.6 or higher is also recommended for sharing data via wifi sync with. Requires iOS 5.0 or later, iOS 6 or higher is recommended.***
March 07, 2014 New version 1.7
February 11, 2014 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
February 06, 2014 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
March 22, 2010 Initial Release