- You can now manually adjust ISO (Yey!)
- Improved low light performance for all 3 capture modes
- New Noise Reduction setting
- New contextual tips: simply tap the blue button to display them (They may be disabled in Settings)
- Support for iPhone 7 Plus dual-camera
- Apple Watch shutter button fixed to update correctly (watchOS 3.0 now required)
- Exposure adjusts itself better in Low Light capture mode
- Exposure time is now accurately reported in Exif (It was sometime incorrect)
- Many other performance and stability improvements
P.S. Every time we release a new version, we lose all your ratings on the App Store which negatively affects our sales. Thus, we would REALLY appreciate if you could update your rating on the App Store (simply tap the ‘Rate or Review on App Store’ button in the app settings). Many thanks!!!
Slow Shutter Cam brings new life into your device's photo toolbox by letting you capture a variety of amazing slow shutter speed effects that you only thought you could get with a DSLR. Continue reading to learn more about this unique app!
• Featured numerous times by Apple:
- App Store Essentials: Camera & Photography
- Photography for Professionals - Total Control
- Shot on iPhone 6 - Shoot Beautiful Photos
- Extraordinary Photo Apps
- Best New App
• Nominated for the 2010 and 2011 "Best App Ever Award - Best Photo App"
"It’s one of those rare photography apps that creates effects that few others are capable of, and it does it easily and with better results."
— Marty Yawnick, Life In LoFi
How many times have you tried to capture artful images with your iPhone camera but were left wishing you had more features to work with? Slow Shutter Cam puts an end to mere snapshots and gives you some of the most powerful features of a DSLR camera. All this, in a package that fits in your pocket.
Slow Shutter Cam offers three capture modes to capture unique images:
MOTION BLUR: Equivalent to the shutter priority mode on a DSLR, the Motion Blur mode is perfect for creating ghost images, waterfall effects or suggesting movement in your photographs by adding a blur.
LIGHT TRAIL: The Light Trail mode allows you to 'paint' with light, show car light trails and fireworks or capture any other moving light in a unique way. Unlike shooting with a DSLR and being tied to specific rigid settings to obtain good results, the Light Trail mode takes care of the essentials, letting your creativity soar!
LOW LIGHT: In low light conditions, this capture mode allows the camera to accumulate every photon of light hitting the sensor. The longer the shutter speed, the more light it will accumulate. You can even fine-tune the result using the exposure compensation slider to achieve the exact effect you want!
• Unlimited Shutter Speed and manual ISO
• Option to resume capture
• Real time live preview - See the result in real time
• Innovative 'Freeze' and ‘Blur Strength’ controls
• Tap to adjust focus/exposure
• Time-lapse Intervalometer
• Apple Watch support and handy Self-Timer
• Full resolution support on every devices
With Slow Shutter Cam on your iPhone or iPod touch you get the features of a DSLR camera with the convenience of a device that you can drop in your pocket and take with you wherever you go. Download it now and put an end to mere snapshots!
Search #slowshuttercam on Instagram or visit the "Slow Shutter Cam - iPhone" group on flickr for amazing samples!
- October 31, 2011 New version 1.8
- November 13, 2011 New version 1.8.1
- March 26, 2012 New version 1.9
- April 11, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 12, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 22, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 27, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- April 28, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- May 10, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 13, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 15, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 13, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 14, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 25, 2012 New version 1.9.1
- November 06, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 08, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 09, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 17, 2013 New version 1.9.2
- December 19, 2013 New version 2.0
- September 27, 2014 New version 2.1
- December 17, 2014 New version 3.0
- January 27, 2015 New version 3.1
- February 03, 2015 New version 3.2
- March 15, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 18, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 01, 2016 New version 3.3.1
- February 03, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 28, 2016 New version 3.4
- November 05, 2016 New version 4.0
- June 28, 2017 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 07, 2017 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99