What's NewSlow Shutter Cam goes iOS 7!!!
We’re really happy to bring you this completely redesigned version of Slow Shutter Cam which includes tons of new features. We hope you'll like it!
● Dramatically improved output quality and full resolution support on all devices
● Ability to pause and resume capture (To get behaviour of previous version, please select the ‘Auto Edit and Clear’ workflow in app settings).
● The Automatic capture mode has been renamed Motion Blur and now includes a very versatile Blur Strength adjustment.
● The Manual capture mode has been renamed Low Light and now includes a powerful Exposure Boost adjustment.
● Zoom (Not available for some Picture Quality).
● Tap to focus and to adjust exposure (Double tap screen to reset).
● Basic image edition.
● Additional Shutter Speed (now named Capture Duration) and Sensitivity options.
By the way, every time we release a new version, we loose all our ratings on the App Store which negatively affects our sales. Thus, we would REALLY appreciate if you could update your rating on the App Store (simply tap the ‘Rate or Review on App Store’ button in the app settings). Many thanks!!!
App DescriptionSlow Shutter Cam brings new life into your device's photo toolbox by letting you capture a variety of amazing slow shutter speed effects that you only thought you could get with a DSLR. Continue reading to learn why you should download this app today!
■ Featured many times by Apple: "Best New Apps: Photo & Video", "App Store Essentials: Camera & Photography" and "Extraordinary Photo Apps"
■ Nominated for the 2010 and 2011 "Best App Ever Award - Best Photo App"
■ Recently mentioned by the NY Times
"It’s one of those rare photography apps that creates effects that few others are capable of, and it does it easily and with better results."
— Marty Yawnick, Life In LoFi
How many times have you tried to capture artful images with your iPhone camera but were left wishing you had more features to work with? Slow Shutter Cam puts an end to mere snapshots and gives you some of the most powerful features of a DSLR camera. All this, in a package that fits in your pocket.
Slow Shutter Cam offers three capture modes to capture unique images:
MOTION BLUR: Equivalent to the shutter priority mode on a DSLR, the Motion Blur mode is perfect for creating ghost images, waterfall effects or suggesting movement in your photographs by adding a blur.
LOW LIGHT: In low light conditions, this capture mode allows the camera to accumulate every photon of light hitting the sensor. The longer the shutter speed, the more light it will accumulate. You can even fine-tune the result using the exposure compensation slider to achieve the exact effect you want!
LIGHT TRAIL: The Light Trail mode allows you to 'paint' with light, show car light trails and fireworks or capture any other moving light in a unique way. Unlike shooting with a DSLR and being tied to specific rigid settings to obtain good results, the Light Trail mode takes care of the essentials, letting your creativity soar!
● Full resolution (on every devices)
● Real time live preview
● Innovative 'Freeze' control
● Exposure compensation
● Tap to adjust focus/exposure
● Exposure lock (from shot to shot)
● Handy Self-Timer
With Slow Shutter Cam on your iPhone or iPod touch you get the features of a DSLR camera with the convenience of a device that you can drop in your pocket and take with you wherever you go. Download it now and put an end to mere snapshots!
Search #slowshuttercam on Instagram or visit the "iPhone - Slow Shutter Cam" group on flickr for amazing samples!
December 18, 2013 New version 2.0
January 17, 2013 New version 1.9.2
November 08, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
February 23, 2010 Initial Release