148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: INSANELY HARD :: Read Our Full Review >>
Abstract War is a polished shooter that does a decent job of feeding the average persons Geometry Wars hunger. It does have its flaws, but it is certainly quite the challenge.
What's NewThis update has a lot of new features and better gameplay!!
** iOS 4 **
- High-res icon.
** Social networks **
- Share SCREENSHOTS in Facebook and Twitter.
- Share HIGH SCORES in Facebook and Twitter.
- OpenFeint 2.5
** New features **
- Redesigned campaign (72 levels).
- Select ship design.
- New way to drop a bomb (Shake)
** Gameplay **
- New enemy tactics.
- Improved control.
- Improved performance.
- Bug fixes.
** Design **
- Improved icon app.
- New fonts.
App Descriptionβ β β β β AbstractWar Lite (FREE) now available!! β β β β β
** Featured by Apple in "New and noteworthy" **
** Featured by Apple in "What's hot" **
** #1 paid game in App Store Spain **
** AppAdvice.com β β β β 1/2 : "The visual are simply amazing, and there is so much to do in the game that will have you keep coming back to it again and again."
** 148apps.com β β β β : "The graphics in Abstract War are smooth and full of simple, neon geometric shapes flying around the screen with no lag at all."
** GamesUncovered.com: "Weβre very much enthused by the gameβs presentation; the special effects really do look fantastic"
** Touchreviews.net: "...Which ever of these 4 modes you choose you are in for a lot of fun.
There is a place where trigonometric ratios are perfect and the traditional laws of physics dont apply. β¨Here you will do battle where there isnβt a distinction between good and evil, and you who have to fight in the weakest side. Good luck!β¨
Your mission wonβt be easy, you must beat 10 types of different enemies.
You can play alone or in cooperative mode with two or more friends with bluetooth connectivity.
There are 4 ways to play:
- Normal Dual: Destroy the largest number of enemies with a multi-directional spaceship.
- Normal Mono: Destroy all your enemies but this time with a unidirectional spaceship.
- Cruces mode: The enemies attack vertically and horizontally.
- Pacifist mode: You donβt have armament. You will have to dodge your enemies and detonate explosives stay alive.
- Normal bullets: Various calibres.
- Boing bullets: Bounce off the walls.
- Rockets: They lock on the enemies and destroy them.
- Missiles: On impact they destroy all enemies in range.
- Guided Missiles: Similar effect of normal missiles, but lock onto enemies.
- Nitro Bomb: They destroy all enemies on the screen.
- Atomic Bomb: They destroy all enemies on the screen and those who arrive in within five seconds.
- DeadWave: A wave of a hundred of small remote controlled bullets which kill everything in their path.
Powerups: Multiple types which give you special upgrades for a period of time.
- 4 game modes.
- Use your own iPod music as the soundtrack for the game.
- Configurable control and cameras.
- Bluetooth Multiplayer.
- 24 level campaign mode.
- Great variety of enemies, weapons, and ships.
- Open Feint integration (trophies and High Scores).
- From very easy to very hard gameplay.
February 26, 2010 Initial Release