What's New- Complete revamp of the App
- iOS 4.2 tested
- Retina display graphics added
- Added option for choosing number of animal pairs to match (4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16 and 20)
- Settings section reached by drawing a circle (toddler-proof, small children are not able to draw it fast enough and precisely enough, so they can just play with the letters, not the settings ;)
- App can be paused by touching the info sponge, touching anywhere resumes play
- Exiting game pauses play on devices with iOS 4, and resumes when app relaunches
- HD version of App for iPad available (universal App)
App Descriptionâ€śBaby Animals Matchâ€ť is a premium memory game for preschoolers. It will help them learn the names of baby animals whilst improving their memory skills, all in an entertaining game.
The game consists of matching baby animals to their parents. All the animals announce their names when revealed and there is also a fun animation and sound made when the match occurs.
Once all the matches are made, the animal pairs animate and say their names continuously until your preschoolers decide to replay the game, by deflating the replay balloon with a touch.
Special care is taken to make the gameâ€™s interface extremely simple and avoid adding options and menus that would catch your childâ€™s attention and diminish the educational quality of the game.
If you are learning English this is also a great way to learn proper English pronunciation, new words, and have fun whilst exercising. Baby Animals Match is made in the UK, so expect a british accent.
November 14, 2011 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
February 16, 2010 Initial Release