What's New• Voice Command Support (see more details below)
• Tapping on a Directions link now automatically launches the native Maps app
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
• Improved data management
Voice Command - Control Aha with voice commands. Press 3 fingers against the screen at the same time, or turn on the proximity sensor (in Settings) and hold your hand over the phone until you hear a beep. Once you hear the beep, say either; Play (station name), Pause, Next, Find Restaurants or Help (for a listing of all supported voice commands).
App DescriptionAha organizes your favorite Internet content into personalized, live, and on-demand radio stations, making it safe and easy to instantly access your favorite stuff on the go, all from a single dashboard. With choices that span Internet radio, podcasts, music, traffic, audiobooks, Facebook, Twitter, and more (all as presets) your favorite audio is never more than a button press away.
• Instantly access the latest news, sports, talk, and entertainment podcasts (no sync required)
• Select from thousands of radio stations from the US and around the world
• Access your favorite Slacker personalized music stations
• Listen to your Facebook News Feed, as well as your Twitter feed
• Stuck in traffic? Listen to a real-time, personalized, audio traffic station
• Hear local restaurant and other search results filtered based on your preferences
• All within a single interface that provides one-touch access regardless of content type
• New content and stations added all the time
• Connect to compatible in-dash systems* and control Aha directly from your car stereo.
Choose from a virtually endless set of options, and let Aha manage the content for you in the cloud. Aha remembers where you left off, and can pick right back up the next time, even if you are bouncing between multiple episodes of the same podcast.
* Compatible with Pioneer AVIC-X930BT, AVIC-Z130BT, AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X940BT, and Kenwood DNX9990HD. Connect your iPhone, iPad or Touch running iOS 4 or later (NOTE: active data connection required, not compatible with Touch 1G) and control Aha like it's built in to your car stereo! Additional compatible aftermarket and factory car stereos will become available throughout the year.
To review any platform or device specific issues, please visit - http://aharadio.com/help/issues.html
May 17, 2013 New version 3.5
April 24, 2013 New version 3.4
March 12, 2013 New version 3.3
February 22, 2013 New version 2.7
February 07, 2013 New version 2.6.3
January 19, 2013 New version 2.6.2
February 16, 2010 Initial Release