- Fixed some bugs associated with iOS6/iPhone 5
Swing into action with this totally original golf game!
Never be away from the links again. Gigaputt creates a mini-golf course wherever you're standing. Challenge your friends to see who has the best swing.
Walk the course like a pro or play from your living room.
A fun way to explore your neighborhood. The perfect game for a nice spring day.
See the game in action:
As featured in the New York Times and Gizmodo.
- Uses GPS to create a golf course out of your neighborhood.
- Exploring Mode: Play mini-golf around town (only available on iPhones).
- Snoring Mode: Putt putt away in the comfort of your living room.
- Swing your iPhone/iPod Touch like a real golf club.
- Choose from 8 different colorful characters.
- Pick up giant coins and avoid hydrants.
- Openfeint support.
- Earn all the achievements from Hole in One to Junior Explorer.
- Never lose a ball again.
"Very awesome game I give it 5 stars plays kinda like Wii Sports which makes good use of the iPod/iPhones capabilities and the local virtual golf course makes for interesting game play" - Bobby211990
"Cool Game Great Use of the GPS...I love it." - 3rdamention
"This is a pretty cool concept. I'm not a huge golfer, but it's kinda fun and a fresh take on golf games. Definitely worth the price!" - jbook
"Unique concept, super polished presentation, and lots of fun. The kind of game that takes advantage of the iPhone in the right ways. The price ain't bad either." - DylanPM
"...the really cool concept here is playing in your own neighborhood using Google Maps. Actually walking around the block to hit your next shot is an amazing not-quite-augmented-reality idea. If you like games, and you're interested in supporting developers who are pushing the boundaries of what you can do in iPhone gaming, this is a no-brainer must-purchase." - portermason
- March 21, 2013 New version 1.4