Built for iOS4.2
Save/Resume fixed for multitasking devices
NEW LOW PRICE to celebrate the release of our MONSTER PINBALL HD available now!
Multiball Pinball is insane action!!!
"...the zaniest, most action-packed pinball game to date yet"
"...blisteringly fast with a focus on multiple balls in play... If you like Matmi's pinball offerings, you will most certainly like this"
"Matmi is known for their wonderful graphics and animations and it shows seeing what they’ve done for Multiball" Appmodo.com
- - - - - -
Made by a team that knows pinball inside out (the same team that brought you the award winning Monster Pinball) Multiball is an intense, exciting and addictive pinball experience. Hosted by the loopy Mango, a ray-gun toting desperado with a love of fast and furious action, Multiball hits like an explosion and combines gorgeous graphics, realistic physics and amazing gameplay in an experience that is simply irresistible!
Multiball is fun for novices and pinball wizards alike. Can you keep not one, not two, but three balls rolling around the most feature packed table you've ever seen? Multiball is fast, smooth and a whole lot of fun; just one play and you'll be hooked! Choose one of three difficulty levels, and launch your ball to begin; but be warned, once you start playing you won't want to stop!
Multiball Pinball Features
✔ Up to three balls on the table at the same time!
✔ Three levels of difficulty
✔ Loads of bonuses and score multipliers
✔ Varied and unique goals with deep and engaging gameplay
✔ 60 frames per second
✔ Realistic Physics engine
✔ Accelerometer tilt function
✔ Amazing graphics and animations
✔ Unique sound effects in stereo
✔ Pause and Resume
✔ Local and Online scoreboards plus Facebook Connect
✔ Created by the wonderful minds of Matmi and soon to be launched on the iPad.
- August 31, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 13, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 23, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 22, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 04, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- July 02, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 18, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 16, 2011 New version 2.1
- October 13, 2010 New version 2.0
- September 23, 2010 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- May 21, 2010 New version 1.1