What's NewPurchases now recorded properly
App DescriptionOffice² Plus, the most intuitive and straightforward office document tool available on the iPhone and iPod Touch, makes it easy to open, view, create and edit Word (DOC & DOCX), Excel (XLS & XLSX) and PowerPoint (PPT & PPTX) files right from your device!
Note: an in-app purchase is required in order to save Office format files. Text files can be saved without in-app purchase.
Office² Plus now provides unrivaled support for document tracked changes.
Office² Plus also offers the most advanced solution for connecting you to all of your stored documents! Access your Google Docs, DropBox and Microsoft SkyDrive files at any time, to securely open and work on any and all of your most important documents!
In addition to all of the creating and editing features, Office² Plus also stores ANY file and easily transfers it between any computer for convenient one-stop file storage - just like a USB stick!
Office² Plus can open various different file formats (DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, TXT and more), which makes viewing files effortless and ensures easy access to all of your important docs.
• Create, edit and save Word DOC & DOCX files
• Character formatting, including:
- Text and fill color
- Bold, Italic, Underline
- Font face & Size
• Paragraph formatting including alignment, line spacing, margins, indenting, bullets and numbering
• Support for tables, including table creation
• Support for floating and inline images (inserting from camera roll or pasting from other programs)
• Support for shapes and floating text boxes
• Support for textual tracked changes
• Footnotes, endnotes and comments
• Multi-column formatting
• Supports section breaks, page breaks and column breaks
• View headers and footers
• Ruler bar with ability to set paragraph margins and tab stops
• Searching of text within documents
• Undo and redo, up to 100 undo levels
• Auto-correction and auto-completion are supported
• Spell check
• Copy & Paste, even text and images from other applications
• Create, edit and save Excel XLS & XLSX files
• Handle multiple worksheets with unlimited rows and columns
• Search and sort cells
• Cell formatting: (bold, italic, borders, text and cell color, alignment, text wrapping)
• Cell types: General, Number, Currency, Percentage, Date, Time, and Text
• Merge cells feature
• Pane freezing
• Tap and drag to change row heights and column widths
• Intelligent auto range selection for range based functions
• Tap cells to compose formula
• Insert, copy, paste or cut cell ranges, rows or columns
• Date formats, date separators and numeric separators are all handled correctly according to the current locale, with manual override
• 146 different functions
• Create, edit and save PowerPoint PPT & PPTX files
• Insert images and countless common shapes
• Comprehensive text and paragraph formatting: (font size and face, text color and highlight, paragraph alignment, line spacing)
• Rotation of text and shapes
• Slide ordering
• Slide show mode with simulated laser pointer
• Slide show presentation on external monitor
• File versioning. Revert to any of the last 10 file versions.
• Save documents, spreadsheets and presentations in PDF format
• Wireless printing
• GOOGLE DOCS: Office² Plus allows you to view and edit the documents and spreadsheets stored in your Google Docs account. Not only does this enhance file transfers to and from Office², you can also edit the same files on the iPad AND from within your web browser.
• Users can also open, edit, save, delete and rename files stored in Dropbox, Box.net, Microsoft SkyDrive, Huddle, ShareFile and any WebDAV server
• Organize files into folders
• Open DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PDF, PPT, PPTX and TXT email attachments within Office² Plus
• Email any file you are working on from within Office² Plus
January 29, 2014 New version 5.3.1
November 18, 2013 New version 5.2.501
November 04, 2013 New version 5.2.500
September 26, 2013 New version 5.2.402
May 08, 2013 New version 5.2.2
March 30, 2013 New version 5.2.1
February 17, 2010 Initial Release