What's New+ Comic archives can be added through iTunes
+ Ability to choose between page graphic or black background
+ Slider allows jumping to specific page
+ Download browser now remembers last visited page
+ Download browser now allows https URL
+ Deletes archives after decompress to save space
+ Allows for images with UPPERCASE file extensions
+ Checks for images in nested folder
+ Cleans up hidden files and empty folders
+ Downloading progress indicator rotates correctly
+ Updated user guide sample comic
App DescriptionComicRad is a great way to browse and read electronic comics, designed specifically for iPad. ComicRad includes its own browser, so you can download comics directly to your library. Once youve downloaded a comic, tap a cover to choose what you want to read. It's as natural as flipping through a long box. Turn ComicRad to portrait to view a single page full screen. Or view two pages at once by rotating to landscape. Flip through pages with a swipe or a tap, and have your place automatically bookmarked.
* Download free comics from popular publishers and the Golden Age using the integrated browser.
* Automatic resizing of images to maximum screen size
* Read in single page portrait, or two-page spread landscape view
* Move back and forth by swiping or tapping the side of the screen
* Show or hide controls by tapping the center of the page
* Automatic bookmarking remembers the last page you read for each comic
* Apple iPad
* Archives created with ZIP (typically files with extension .zip or .cbz)
* Image file formats of type PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, or TIFF
* Images smaller than 2048 x 2048
* Image file names numbered in ascending order
***** Your 5-star iTunes ratings and reviews will help make updates possible! Thanks for downloading the ComicRad iPad app!!! *****
Like the app? Please rate it! Write a review. Tell your friends.
See room for improvement? Let us know by visiting www.denvog.com/support. Your feedback will help us make the app better for everyone!
Follow us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/DenVog
Become a fan on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/DenVog
April 01, 2010 Initial Release