Huzzah! An update!
My.HomeRoutines syncing & online editing: still free after all these years!
Rocking updates like it’s 2014:
• Support for full resolution on iPhone 6 and 6+
• High res graphics for the iPhone 6+! Shiny!
PLUS Rad New 2015 Features:
• Send your lists directly in a Message.
• Autocorrect & spellcheck when you're editing your lists
• Backup and restore local data with iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive etc, if not using My.HomeRoutines.
• Data recognition: automatically detects addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, website, and dates in your tasks, and makes them into magically clickable links
• Support for all emoji characters in tasks. Yes! Even when they’ve synced and come back! Even the smiling poo!
• Routine reminders and timer completions supported on the Apple watch.
HomeRoutines 3.2.2 is a bug fix update.
Take charge of your repeaty household jobs with HomeRoutines. Create routine checklists, then complete them on your chosen days of the week, with reminder notifications to keep you on track, and a gold star for each completed task. Your checklists can automatically reset - start fresh each morning, week, or month (no guilt trips here!) Free online editing and syncing between your devices. HomeRoutines is totally customizable, easy to use, and friendly, not bossy.
Keep your email, calendar and to-do lists clutter free by keeping recurring housework chores in HomeRoutines, the only app designed from scratch to suit the real flow of your home. Customizable to suit your home and your household. You choose how often your routines recur - with daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and seasonal scheduling options.
Detailed cleaning lists are built in with the “Focus Zones” section - add rooms and tasks to suit your house, then do a little bit of extra housework every day and you'll never have to spring clean again! Up to seven zones so you can switch focus each day of the week, or choose to switch zone each week of the month.
Discover the power of speed cleaning with HomeRoutines' built-in timer - set your timer to 10 or 15 minutes, set your mind to it and see how much gets done.
There's even a built-in to-do list for simple one-off jobs, and a daily message option helps you plan the pattern of your weekdays.
HomeRoutines' unique Accomplishments list is the “Tada!” to your todo - review all the tasks you've completed today. You can even share your accomplishments via email.
Even with its cool sync features, all your data is still available locally on your device, so you don't need an internet connection to use the app.
- August 25, 2011 New version 2.0
- September 01, 2011 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- September 17, 2011 New version 2.0.2
- March 18, 2012 New version 2.0.3
- February 02, 2013 New version 2.5
- February 02, 2013 Price increase: $3.99 -> $4.99
- February 13, 2013 New version 2.5.1
- February 27, 2013 New version 2.5.2
- June 28, 2013 New version 2.5.3
- December 20, 2013 New version 3.0.0
- January 11, 2014 New version 3.0.1
- January 24, 2014 New version 3.0.2
- October 10, 2014 New version 3.1.0
- July 17, 2015 New version 3.2.0
- July 26, 2015 New version 3.2.1
- July 29, 2015 New version 3.2.2