What's NewThe new BuzzFeed app is a ground-up redesign and rewrite to make it faster and easier to get the buzz you want on iPhone and iPad. Features include:
• Create your own feed: you decide what types of stories you want to see
• Streamlined navigation on iPhone and iPad
• Redesigned feeds with larger images
• Quicker, easier sharing and reacting – now share images and videos within stories!
• Tons (and we mean tons!) of bug fixes and speed improvements
App DescriptionBuzzFeed has the news you want now, plus the stories that will be going around Facebook and Twitter tomorrow. You can customize your own feed with only the stuff you want and it's super easy to share your favorite stories on Facebook, Twitter, and more.
BuzzFeed is the perfect mix of fun stuff and serious reporting. Get your updates about politics, business and sports, you Celeb news, inspiring stories, and cute animal pictures all in one place. Or, if you want to avoid certain topics, customize your own feed and avoid types of stories you’re not interested in.
• Scan the BuzzFeed homepage or view any section, from Politics to Animals
• Customize your own feed with the sections you want to see more or less of
• Streamlined, image-centric interface and quick slide-out navigation
• Super easy to share stories and now share individual images and videos from within a story. Just tap the image for options!
• Respond with text, image, or use the reaction buttons to add a simple LOL, OMG, WIN, etc.
• Use What’s Hot to see hottest stories of the day
If you have any trouble with your app please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help!
And don’t forget to check out BuzzFeed.com when you’re on your computer!
January 29, 2014 New version 3.1.1
September 26, 2013 New version 3.0.4
July 01, 2013 New version 3.0
November 02, 2012 New version 2.0.8
October 23, 2012 New version 2.0.7
September 20, 2012 New version 2.0.6
March 08, 2010 Initial Release