148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: OUTSTANDING CONTENT :: Read Our Full Review >>
Award-winning content meets an award-winning phone, for $1.99. Is it worth it? Let's find out.
What's New- Better support for landscape on article pages
- Fix for bug preventing font-size adjustments
- Other bug fixes and improvements
App DescriptionGet the high-quality, trusted news and analysis only The Washington Post can provide, anytime/anywhere. Our news app for iPhone and iPod Touch brings you breaking news, politics, world news, opinions, sports, business, arts, travel, entertainment and much more! Read stories from our award-winning writers and bloggers, save articles for offline reading, customize your home page and share content through e-mail, Facebook or Twitter.
* Save articles to “My Post” for offline reading or to read at your convenience
* Share content via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn
* Customize the home page with your favorite sections and features
* Search for stories and photos
Please enjoy complimentary content items each month. For more in-depth use, please purchase our monthly, auto-renewing subscription for $14.99.
If you have a suggestion, find a bug, or want to leave a comment on the app, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
November 20, 2014 New version 2.5.1
July 06, 2014 New version 2.3.4
March 01, 2014 New version 2.2.3
January 31, 2014 New version 2.2.2
January 25, 2014 New version 2.2.1
October 09, 2013 New version 2.1.1
March 03, 2010 Initial Release