What's NewAnalytics Pro 1.4.1 includes a number of performance improvements.
1) Supports the larger screen of the iPhone 5.
2) Adds support for latest Analytics API version 3.
The benefits include
- 5x speed increase downloading reports.
- New Reports: Mobile, Social Network
- App restarts where you left off.
To use it, you will need to authorize your account using OAuth.
If you are already using OAuth, Analytics Pro will start using the latest API automatically.
If you are using the older v2.4 Analytics API, you will see a message prompting you to change to API version 3.
For more details see the support page of our website.
3) User Interface Updates
App DescriptionFinally an App to access Google Analyticsâ„˘ with all the features you want and need. Your data is presented in a useful and meaningful way rather than just listing the data like some other Apps. Contact Us via our Website if you have any questions.
- Intuitive Date Picker for setting the Date Range
- Multiple Accounts and Profiles.
- Portrait and Landscape Graphs & Maps
- Multiple Graphs and data for all metrics
- Export data to TXT or PDF (60 different Reports)
- Print Reports directly to a printer on a wireless network with AirPrint (requires iOS 4.2 and compatible printer).
- Drill Down through your data
- Fast on 3G, Wifi or Edge.
The Summary reports give you a snapshot of recent visitor activity on your site, split into five groups: Visitors, Traffic Sources, Referral Sources, Top Content, Top 10 Countries, Operating System and Search Keywords.
- Hourly visitor statistics for Today and Yesterday
- Daily visitor statistics for a preset or custom date range.
-Visitor Statistics on a Daily and Hourly Graph. All reports display multiple data metrics such as Visits, Page Views, Time on Site, New Visits and Bounce Rate.
- Visitor Statistics are also displayed on a World or US Map with Pan and Zoom function enabling you to easily visualise where your visitors are coming from. Select a country and drill down to Daily and Hourly Statistics for your selected Country or US State.
- Visitor Statistics by Continent, Sub-Continent, Country, Region & City
- Visitor Language
- Visitor Loyalty
- Browser, Browser Version and Operating System
- Operating System and Version
- Colors & Resolution
- Flash Support
- Java Support
- Network Domain
- Network Location
- Traffic Sources show where your visitors come from, including links that display the actual web page that your visitors came from.
- Search Keywords
- Adwords Campaigns
- Keyword Positions (Ad Slot, Keyword, Ad Position)
- Campaign Performance shows Daily Trend Graph for CPM/C, CTR, Ad Cost, Impressions & adClicks.
- Ad Versions (Campaign and Ad Content)
- Social Network
- Top Content
- Top Content By Title
- Top Landing Pages
- Top Exit Pages
- Site Search Keywords
- Site Search Categories
- Event Categories
- Event Actions
- Event Trending showing a daily trend graph of Events
- Goal Completions. Graphs for All Goals and Goals 1-20
- Goal Starts. Graphs for All Goals and Goals 1-20
- Goal Value. Graphs for All Goals and Goals 1-20
- Hourly E-Commerce statistics for Today and Yesterday
- Daily E-Commerce for a preset or custom date range.
- Transaction Daily Trend Graph. Drill down through your data to see the Transactions and Purchases for any day.
- Product Summary
- Product SKU Summary
- Product Categories Summary
You must have a Google Account with Google Analytics to use this App.
Visit our website to find out more.
Requires OS 4.3 or later.
September 26, 2013 New version 1.4.3
December 13, 2012 New version 1.4.1
October 30, 2012 New version 1.4
May 23, 2012 New version 1.3.2
October 31, 2011 New version 1.3.1
October 07, 2011 New version 1.3
February 15, 2010 Initial Release