What's New* Interactive charts
App DescriptionAchieve your weight loss and healthy eating goals with MyNetDiary - MyNetDiary helps you plan your diet, track food and exercise, make better food choices, and achieve your goals faster.
MyNetDiary is based on proven science - it's rated as the #1 mobile diet app in an independent study published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine.
The New York Times, comparing to MyFitnessPal, calls MyNetDiary “simpler… quicker… Also, it looks nicer."
MyNetDiary is the easiest and most comprehensive diet app available, with a huge 600,000 foods database, barcode scanner, and great diet tips and analysis helping you stay motivated for healthy weight loss.
- Selected by Apple as a Health & Fitness App Store Essential
- Featured in USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Consumer Reports, NPR Morning Edition, Health Magazine, Good Housekeeping, and more.
MyNetDiary has already helped over 4 million people work toward their diet goals – so why not start on your goal today!
* "This is the best tool I have ever used to keep track of my weight loss.”
* "Best all in one APP. Deleted 4 apps for this one."
* "This app is very easy to use."
* "Absolutely awesome – it’s like having your own nutritionist with you at all times.”
* "If I could have only one app on my iPhone, this would be it!"
WHAT MAKES MYNETDIARY THE BEST
#1 food database in the world - over 600,000 foods, powered by PhotoFood Service. If a food is not in the database or out of date, send us its photo directly from the app!
* Built-in barcode scanner
* Absolutely fastest and easiest food entry in the world, saving your time every day. Searches as you type.
* Works great offline without Internet connection, with a streamlined offline database
* Up to 45 nutrients, including carbs, protein, all types of fat, sugars, fiber, sodium, cholesterol, and vitamins
* Multiple servings for most foods - grams, oz, cups
* Daily and Weekly Analysis - learn how you can improve and eat more healthfully
* Track your water intake
* Optional PIN protection
* Syncs foods and exercise with MyNetDiary.com (free account included)
* Syncs with a special MyNetDiary app optimized for iPad - the top iPad Healthcare & Fitness app
* High-quality, beautifully-designed app
* IT IS EASY TO USE!
* Very fast and easy to use – absolutely the fastest app available for food entry!
* Searches foods as you type – finds most foods after entering 3-4 letters
* Organizes and remembers your favorites and typical servings
* Enter your own custom foods
* Create recipes
* Detailed food labels and food score
* Optional food time tracking
* Over 500 activities and exercises available at your fingertips
* Calculates exercise calories based on MET - your weight
* Allows exercise calorie entry - great for body monitors and exercise equipment
* Time or distance for running and walking
* Enter your own custom exercises
* Set your target weight
* Plan for your target date or desired weight loss rate
* Calculates target calories, weight maintenance calories, BMI and BMR
* Calculates based on your age, height, weight, gender, and activity level
* Includes weekly exercise planning
* Carb, fat, and protein budgets/targets, with energy percentages
* Tracks daily steps, blood pressure, hours of sleep and work
* Beautiful charts comparing plan, averages and meals, measurement charts
* Weight progress chart with target weight line
* Record and chart all body measurements
* Food Scores - understand a food label at glance
* Weight-loss projections
* Before and After photos
* English and metric units
SUPPORTED THROUGH MYNETDIARY.COM
* State-of-the-art online website for food and exercise entry
* Online Community supported by a Registered Dietitian
* Family and private groups, sharing with your doctor, dietitian, or coach
* MyNetDiary Maximum subscribers get access to advanced website features, including a full set of charts and reports, printing, and Excel export
May 07, 2014 New version 4.15
January 29, 2014 New version 4.13
November 23, 2013 New version 4.10
October 05, 2013 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
September 30, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
February 02, 2010 Initial Release