We're back in the app store! New features and functionality!
*** Get QuakeZones FREE For A Limited Time Only *** QuakeZones Shows Current AND Historical Earthquake Events Worldwide. *** The ONLY QUAKE APP that still shows the M7.2 earthquake in Baja California, Mexico with ALL of its aftershocks. *** A Top Ranked News App in more than 70 Countries! *** "The BEST QUAKE APP For iPhone and iPod touch." ***
*** Upgrade to QuakeZones PRO for dedicated resources and enhanced mobile notification for people who want to be among the first to know about earthquakes worldwide! ***
We set out to develop the absolute best earthquake app available for the iPhone. We looked at all of the available earthquake apps and quickly discovered that none of them presented historical earthquake information. Most showed only a few days of data with limited mapping or filtering options.
If you want to look at historical earthquake events and subsequent aftershocks on an iPhone, QuakeZones is absolutely your best answer. It's also the ONLY WAY TO SEE the initial M8.8 CHILE EARTHQUAKE and its HUNDREDS of subsequent aftershocks on an iPhone.
QuakeZones uses Maps to pinpoint over a million earthquakes worldwide. More than 31 years of historical earthquake information is now available in the palm of your hand. Other earthquake apps show only 7 days of data… Why not see the whole picture?
See results in Map or List views. Filter results alphabetically, or by magnitude, proximity, or date and time. Save areas of interest for future reference. Search broadly by Region or specifically by City with more than 300,000 cities available.
QuakeZones Standard Features
* Advanced Map technology enables superior data rendering.
* GPS Location Services provide your current location and display up to 1,000 earthquakes.
* Historical worldwide earthquake data from multiple sources dating back to 1973.
* Earthquake updates are provided automatically as new events occur.
QuakeZones Special Features
* Tap a pushpin to see earthquake details including location, date and time.
* Also see magnitude, depth, distance from your location, and more.
* Manual Refresh enables you to pan, zoom, and refresh the map on demand.
* Search for other locations by Region or City name with automatic lookups.
* Add and Save any map location to your personal list of MyZones.
* Instantly retrieve a saved location from MyZones.
* Display earthquake information for a city, state, country, or worldwide.
* Browse historical earthquake facts in “Did You Know?”
* Use Settings to create defaults for data presentation by year, magnitude, and number of earthquakes displayed.
QuakeZones Delivers the Most Earthquake Data
* See more than 30 years of earthquake data.
* The National Earthquake Information Center locates more than 20,000 earthquakes each year.
* Follow us on Facebook - Search "QuakeZones"
- February 19, 2014 New version 1.9
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.7