Minor bug fixes.
VNC® Viewer from RealVNC® gives you instant remote access to your Mac, Windows and Linux computers from anywhere in the world. You can view your computer's desktop, and control its mouse and keyboard as though you were sitting down in front of it.
Just visit www.realvnc.com and download VNC Connect to each computer you want to control. Then sign in to VNC Viewer on your device using your RealVNC account credentials. You'll see your computers automatically appear; simply tap to connect.
VNC Connect password-protects each computer out-of-the-box. You may need to enter the same user name and password you use to log in to your computer. All sessions are then encrypted end-to-end.
During a session, your device's touch screen serves as a trackpad to give you precise control. Drag your finger to move the remote mouse cursor and tap anywhere to left-click (other gestures such as right-click and scroll are explained in-app).
As the original inventors of VNC remote access technology, we're confident you'll love what VNC Viewer has to offer. If you're still not convinced, check out our reviews!
- Connect with ease via our cloud service to computers running VNC Connect.
- Make direct connections to computers running VNC-compatible software from third parties, for example Apple Screen Sharing (ARD).
- Backup and sync your connections between all your devices by signing in to VNC Viewer on each one.
- A scrolling bar above the virtual keyboard includes advanced keys such as Command/Windows.
- Support for Bluetooth keyboards.
- Free, paid and trial VNC Connect subscriptions available.
We’d love to hear from you:
Better still, leave us a review!
RealVNC and VNC are trademarks of RealVNC Limited and are protected by trademark registrations and/or pending trademark applications in the European Union, United States of America and other jurisdictions. Protected by UK patents 2481870, 2479756; US patent 8760366; EU patent 2652951.
- August 18, 2011 New version 1.4.1
- November 24, 2011 New version 2.0.0
- December 14, 2011 New version 2.0.1
- January 26, 2012 New version 2.0.2
- May 16, 2012 New version 2.0.3
- October 04, 2012 New version 2.1.0
- December 05, 2012 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99
- January 08, 2013 Price increase: $4.99 -> $9.99
- February 08, 2013 New version 2.1.1
- June 15, 2013 New version 2.2.0
- August 29, 2013 New version 2.2.1
- October 31, 2013 New version 2.2.2
- January 22, 2014 New version 2.2.3
- January 23, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> FREE!
- June 21, 2014 New version 2.3.0
- October 14, 2014 New version 2.3.1
- February 19, 2015 New version 2.3.2
- April 16, 2015 New version 2.3.3
- July 15, 2015 New version 2.3.4
- September 23, 2015 New version 2.3.5
- November 21, 2015 New version 2.4.0
- December 02, 2015 New version 2.4.1
- February 04, 2016 New version 2.4.2
- July 06, 2016 New version 2.5.0
- November 06, 2016 New version 3.0.0
- November 13, 2016 New version 3.0.1